“If you can make it here, you'll make it...anywhere!”
Review of Dalli's Pizzeria

Dalli's Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 161 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 22 October 2008

Normally I write Trip Advisor reviews only for actual trips I have taken. Normally I do not get so excited about Pizza. Howevah - Dalli's is just a mile from our house. For the past 9 years, we have used them for our monthly pizza treat. The first time we tasted their cheese pizza, we thought we'd died and gone to NYC. Even relatives who come to visit from NYC say its uwasum. My favorite is their eggplant pizza. My husband and son always go for the cheese pie. Any way you slice it, good stuff.

3  Thank Prone2Pusillanimous

Reviewed 26 April 2008

Great private family business... From NY and you can tell their pizza is from NY as well. Save your $$ from going to NY and stop by there, you will not be disappointed...

2  Thank JR16