“Late lunchtimes ”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #32 of 163 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We came in for lunch about 1 p.m. We were greeted by a young lady at the front. Since it was our first time in Jason Deli, the young lady was very nice and guided us to our selection. We paid for our lunch and she gave us a number to display on the table we wanted to seat on. We started looking for a table, to my amazement all the tables were not clean or plates removed. We clean up a table to eat our lunch. There most have at list 20 that haven’t been clean. I notice a gentleman trying to clean as fast as he could. They were other workers in the dining room but they weren’t helping to clean the tables. The sandwiches were delicious but because of that it didn’t leave me with a good impression.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We love Jasons and go often. We have never had anything but a great experience until today. Only 4 people working so we had to wait to place our dine in order from a girl handling to go orders. Our New Yorker sandwich came toasted on white bread..... It has always been on rye. There was no mustard on the corned beef and pastrami sandwich! We did not get a pickle..like we always have in the past. The last straw was the ice cream machine had an out of order sign. I see on other reviews for this restaurant the IC. machine has been out of order for over a week. Since we did not see any signs of management like we normally do in a Jasons I am not surprised about any of this. So sad to see such a poor job at this Jasons. Will never step foot in this store again!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The food is good but the ice cream machine is broken.
They wouldn't give us anything to substitute for it.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Jason is one of my all time favorites for healthy food / and priced for anyone's budget / I love the drive thru window than "other chain restaurants who serve burger and fries"

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

As always, tasty fresh food at a reasonalbe price and attentive friendly staff. Plus ice cream! I highly recommend the salad bar, sandwiches, and soups! Best sweets anywhere. We do not live in the area, but we eat here everytime we are out this way. I can only imagine how great their catering would be.

Date of visit: October 2017