“Love the Pho!”
Review of iPho Noodle House

iPho Noodle House
Ranked #35 of 152 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were recently introduced to Pho thanks to some family of ours and found out it came from iPho Noodle House. It was great! The broth and various options to go with were really good. We have gone back since this visit and loved that we were introduced! I recommend it highly!!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Title says it all - this is the real deal. My wife and I have been three times this week! Can't beat the food, can't beat the staff. Prices are great.
Ask for the sate sauce to add a great tasting kick to your pho.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I am in love with this place. It is a small place with some outside seating. The service has been good both times now that my mother and I have gone. The waiter ended up recognizing us and where we had previously sat and pretty much what we had ordered. The Pho is delicious I got the same meal twice now. I also took Togo the stir fry curry and brought it to work. I work night shift and it was so good even as a reheat later that night! I highly recommend this place. It has a good vibe. Music has been different each time but in good taste. Can't wait til my next visit!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I asked my wife, "what would you say about iPho?" As she is a lover of all noodle dishes and I'm more a meat guy. Her response: "uh, it's awesome".

I suppose that says it all. For a guy that's not really big into pho, I love this place. The GIANT pho bowl with sate sauce and meet balls is super filling and very tasty. Also, phenomenal staff. They will even jump in a game of pokemon to help you beat the nearby gym.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We come here often and order the usual: order of summer rolls, bowl of thin sliced beef with Pho, chicken curry clay pot, and seafood claypot w/side of curry, and coconut water. The waiters remember us and our order.

You should try the curry here, so full of flavor, nothing lacking or watered down but all the goodness of Asian curry. The pho soup is amazing and full of flavor also. Sometimes we order the calamari with sweet chili sauce as an appetizer. It's always cooked just right and the Panko breading is slightly crispy.

The service is awesome too, like I mentioned before; there waiters remember our order and service is pretty consistent....very friendly, fast, and personal. They just opened up another location and thinking of a third location everything is just fabulous.

The only negative about this place is the lack of space. You will need to wait for a table as lunch hour and dinner hours are really busy. They have specials on Mondays: any item $1 off on every item and on Thursday: $2 off on small bowl of pho.