“Good lunch”

Krazy Greek Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Krazy Greek Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 163 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We have eaten lunch here twice. Once sitting outside and once sitting inside. Be warned that the inside is very noisy and it is difficult to carry on conversation. That said the food was very good. I had the vegetarian platter and my husband had lamb. The hummus was excellent. The lamb was a bit tough but still tasty.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great hummus, tasty gyro meat, excellent vegetarian moussaka. We will be returning. We haven't had much luck finding good Greek food in the area, so we were happy to give this place a try. Overall a good experience in terms of service and ambiance as well, relaxed and friendly.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Fun dinner with friends. Christopholis was awesome! Helped us pick the best wine and apps. We will come back!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Krazy Greek kitchen today. It was very good! We started with their hummus which is one of our favorites here and then my husband had a traditional gyro and I had a rotisserie chicken wrap with feta. We also split the feta fries with balsamic glaze which are awesome! Definitely worth a try!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

What a nice evening to sit outside in February, drink a glass of wine and eat
a great chicken special. I can only describe
It by saying that the plate was decorated with hummus, chic peas and an incredible sauce. The breast of chicken was moist with a little crunch.
My husband had a gyro platter. He thought the meat was dry but he was ok with it.
I go there for lunch and it’s never been dry.
What made our evening pleasant was a very nice and efficient server named Christopholis . Good personality and was good at what he does.
Unlike the server behind us that the person asked twice for vegetables and twice for seltzer water.
Both of us were servers years ago so we appreciate good service !

Date of visit: February 2018