“Good Steak & Service for the money”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 154 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2016

My Son and I had a taste for steak but didn't want to spend $65 PP for steak so being new in the Altamonte Springs area of Orlando we decided to go to the LongHorn in Sanford. It exceeded my expectations. My past experiences with LongHorn in other cities was that food never caught up to the nice interior of these restaurants. We had a wonderful waitress by the name of Farrah there wan't anything asked of her that she didn't do with a smile and a thank you. I had a Porterhouse and really my eyes were bigger than my stomach, my son had a New York steak which is plenty of meat for anyone. Flavor of the meat was excellent and most importantly it wasn't loaded with salt and other chemicals. The flavor was natural off the grill taste which I prefer. All in all a very enjoyable experience made all the better by a very nice lady who worked hard to make sure our meal was just that, enjoyable. Will return again.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

We were guests of friends and it ended up being a yummy surprise. Food was served fast, correctly, and very good. Food was reasonable priced for a steak house

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Awesome salmon dish (unusual for a steakhouse but thats what I ate for a change and it was great ! )

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

What can I say....It was up to par with all Longhorns...Good reasonable Steakhouse chain...at the top as compaired to the other Texas themed steakhouses.....

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

First visit. For a Friday night, we only had to wait 20 min to be seated. We had a long wait to receive bread and salads. It appeared our salads had been overlooked. All our food came out right and steaks were delicious.