“Chic Fil A always delivers ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #38 of 161 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Reviewed 21 October 2014 via mobile

Quality and consistent great service at any chic fil a is a given but the Lake Mary location is one of the best I have been in .
Always a smile and always fast look. The dining room attendants do more than just clean up they interact with the guests and make sure they are happy

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I am a vegetarian, however my husband and kids are not. This is their favorite fast food place to get chicken. My husband said that it is higher quality than your average fast food place. I like the consistent friendliness and courtesy of the staff. I like te disinfecting wipes outside of the play areas. This is a company that shows pride in their product and conduct. I also respect that they close on Sundays. I admire them for cutting their profits to honor their values. A great experience every tie.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Went to the restaurant at lunch time the lines were long and I was thinking wow this is going take some time but it did not the service was fast and the food was good and hot and no waiting for a table.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is one chain of restaurants that is consistently clean and good! Their customer service is excellent and quality matched by none.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

The was my first ever chick-fil-a experience and boy did I fall in love!! The chicken was so fresh and juicy! The staff here were great as well. Free refills!!