“Have to stop here”

Jeremiah's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Lake Mary
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

In my vacations to Florida i have to stop here always, sometimes 2-3 times per day. Love the ice cream, you should try them! Any flavor you can ask for try! My family love it

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Went for a birthday celebration. Had the most delicious pumpkin pie gelato. They had over 20 wonderful flavors. This will be a great franchise.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Love this place.its all good but I love the butterscotch fudge Sunday the girl behind the counter was very helpful.i had to get
Two sundaes and a small treat for the dog and bring it home
She really helped me do it..icecream for the dog is complementary.a must try

Reviewed 4 November 2016

They have a drive through and a great selection of flavors. My son enjoys the Key West Ice. His girlfriend order the mint chocolate chip gelato and chocolate ice cream.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I love Jeremiah's! All 4 of us can have a cup of ice cream or Italian I've for less than it would cost 2 of us to eat at another ice cream or yogurt stand. We love all of their flavors, and the staff is always friendly. We visit there almost every Saturday.