All reviews the concierge lounge front desk attended a conference nice hotel restaurant options lobby bar walking distance hotel shuttle bars and restaurants staying at this hotel would stay here again great staff oatmeal sanford airport great room room was spotless stayed one night
Reviewed 17 August 2018

excellent location with great restaurants right in the park beside the hotel to walk to.....excellent brunch bistro complementary ....excellent bartender....luis...who will make you the best raspberry martini following my husbands recipe....excellent atmosphere and tapas in the bar.....beautiful hotel ....close to shopping mall and across the street from the best ruth chris we have been to......a wonderful celebration for our 30th anniversay.....shuttle from the hotels takes you where ever you want to go.....10 min from paddlewheeler cuise up the st johns river in sanford

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BruceSkwarlo, General Manager at Orlando Marriott Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Blanchardtiina,

Thank you for visit our hotel and for providing the outstanding review. We hope to see you
where high tech meets high touch! Some newly remodeled room are currently available

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel reek from mold and mildew. Your eye water. you can’t breathe normally and all of your clothes stink. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I assume the hotel has social media experts that will try to ‘clean’ up this negative review or a form apology but don’t be dumb and believe it.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
BruceSkwarlo, General Manager at Orlando Marriott Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear ExplodedDiaper,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for providing feedback that while unfortunate is
helpful so we may improve our operations. Of course we would love to
hear from you and welcome any additional feedback at the hotel email address listed
below. I am also happy to announce that every guest room will be reinvented in August
of this year and that will include many new amenities including hard flooring, hi tech touch
and feel with the addition of in room refrigerators and safes.

Bruce.Skwarlo@marriott.com

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I had an event at this hotel in May, and we couldn't have asked for a nicer staff! Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were small but clean. The only thing that seemed to catch our attendees by surprise was that there was no refrigerators in the rooms. However in my opinion, this is a pretty small issue. This hotel has so many dining and entertainment options in close proximity.

I would definitely use the Marriott for meetings again in the future.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Nicole C,
Thank you for visiting the Orlando Marriott Lake Mary and for providing the wonderful comments about
our hotel and our incredibly helpful and friendly team members. We hope you can return soon and
I am happy to announce that every room will be reinvented in August of this year and that will include
the addition of in room refrigerators and safes.
Bruce.Skwarlo@marriott.com

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here many a time. At the front desk BJ and ED , are the best in the business. By far they know how to treat people fairly and remember your name. Up on concierge lounge Heidi is by far the best I’ve ever met. Always helpful always ready to help you out with whatever you’re doing. Keeps the place spic and span. Beautiful hotel, I little old but still has great ambience.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. RonC,

Thank you for visit our hotel and for providing the positive comments. Don't forget to visit
us again soon, as every guest room is being reinvented into the Marriott Modern room

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I only stayed for a couple of nights while looking at properties in the area. As a Platinum member, I expect a certain standard from Marriott and in general I was not disappointed.

The rooms on the Concierge level are basic, but they are clean and the hotel is quiet.

Dirty dishes were left in front of several rooms on this floor for two days (one of the rooms was mine and, no, they were not MY dishes -LOL!). When I brought this to the attention of the duty manager, he dealt with the issue immediately.

There were only three things that ‘missed the mark’. 1. There was not a refrigerator in my room (I am used to having one for left-overs). 2. The Concierge Lounge was closed (I was not able to enter to even get a bottle of water). 3. Although I did mobile check-in, I had to wait 10-15 minutes for another ‘difficult guest’ to check in (she dithered about whether or not she wanted a connecting room; changed her mind twice) even though there was a person behind the desk doing absolutely nothing. To her credit, the idle staff member did look uncomfortable about that; maybe she was a trainee - her badge did not say. There were apologies all around for making me wait but no one even acknowledged or spoke to me until ‘difficult guest’ was out of earshot. Definitely not what I expected for a mobile check-in (which I do all the time). The staff was very nice, don’t get me wrong! Just some tweaking needed on the check-in process (maybe just a ‘I see you did mobile check-in. We’ll be with you on just a minute.’ rather than ignoring me entirely.)

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Annalliese,

Thank you for visit our hotel and for providing the wonderful feedback. We hope
you can return soon, as every guest room is being reinvented into the Marriott Modern room