Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Roanoke, Virginia
“Poor experience”
Reviewed 21 February 2009

My husband and I stayed one night before a flight out of the Sanford Orlando airport after "winning" a bid on Priceline. Maybe this is an OK facility for an extended stay, but it was not a good hotel experience. Our room was slightly squalid - not dirty, but just didn't feel like it had been cleaned well before our arrival. The lack of amenities was a real problem - there was no coffee for the coffee maker, no hairdryer, no shampoo, no closet. The bed was small with cheap, old bedding. In addition, the front desk was closed when we checked out early. All in all, not a great stay.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Va_Hiker

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Tampa Bay, FL
Reviewed 31 October 2008

Reasonably priced. Friendly desk staff. Nice kitchenette area in room. Clean room.

Stayed October 2008
Longwood, florida
Reviewed 26 October 2008

We put up a guest in this hotel for four nights. The room was very clean. We were impressed with how nice the small kitchen was. The staff was curteous and helped us make the arrangements. Later, they helped our guest feel at home. The bottom floor was being redone but, even with this happening everything was neat and tidy. GREAT STAFF ! We will be using this facility again.

• Liked — The room was clean
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
Florida
Reviewed 27 August 2007

I stayed for a week at this hotel based on the quote that was given me over the phone, something like $80 a night after tax, the quote given was for the entire week. It was fine. They don't have room service, but sometimes that's OK too. So, you take your towels to the desk and replace them, carry out your own trash, etc. If you want room service, you can get it once a week for an additional fee. The rooms are all kitchenettes and they have plates, but no soap to clean them. There is a La Quinta right next door that included breakfast but it was just a little higher rate. So, I went with the most economical. Well, when I had one day left to stay, I got a call that since I had extended a day, I needed to come and settle up. Well, that went over real well. What would have been a good stay left me with a "rip off" feeling. For this reason, I can't recommend staying here. It is run by a family, it seems, and several of them are nice enough, but the one who told me I had extended my stay was unreasonable and would not back down. Their error ending up costing me money, and I don't like that. Skip the bargain and go for service, it's all expensive when you have to stay somewhere for a lengthy period.

• Liked — Full size refrigerator
  • Disliked — The
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank Lil'BeachGirl
Elsie, Michigan
Reviewed 11 July 2007

We arrived very late in the evening, not knowing what we would find. What a pleasant surprise! A very large, very clean room! Kichenette (stove, fridge, microwave) was nice touch. Very quiet location, well maintained facility.

Easy access to I-4 and just a short drive from Sanford International Airport.

I highly recommend this facility for an extended stay or overnight visit. Not really a place for children though, as there didn't appear to be any facilities to keep them entertained, though I didn't really look around either.

Stayed July 2007
1.0 km away
Hilton Garden Inn - Orlando North/Lake Mary
4.3 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial TownPark

Been to Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd

Property: Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd
Address: 1036 Greenwood Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746-5404
Region: United States > Florida > Lake Mary
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#10 Business Hotel in Lake Mary
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): €
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd 2.5*
Extended Stay America Orlando/ Lake Mary is a newly renovated hotel. It's features include flat panel televisions, euro top mattresses, full kitchens and recliners in every room. The hotel is located in the heart of the Lake Mary business district. Free wifi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Lake Mary - 1036 Greenwood Blvd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Lake Mary