“Brunch and Dinner”

The Vineyard Wine Company
Ranked #17 of 163 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Vineyard Wine Company in Lake Mary is an award-winning restaurant & wine bar which quickly earned a reputation for great wine, a casual "drop-by-anytime" atmosphere and fabulous food at a reasonable price. The sensational menu ranges from tapas and burgers to tenderloin and seafood to a delicious brunch menu. View our online calendar to discover complimentary tastings, wine dinners, live entertainment and daily specials.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

So I went to this restaurant on the basis of the reviews on TA. I thought I’d go for Sunday brunch but ended up going for brunch and dinner the food was so good.
Had the eggs Benedict for brunch and the shrimp pappardelle for dinner. Great wine selection and sit at the bar if you are solo - the staff like to talk. Nice to eat in a unique restaurant that is not part of a chain. A+.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We chose to try this wonderful restaurant today! It was the perfect choice. Phil our server helped select our wine and lunch choices. We couldn't have had a better lunch. The atmosphere is very warm and cozy. Our calamari was the best. We also ordered the turkey sandwich which was great. Can't wait to return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to the vineyard wine bar for Dinner. We were seated right away. The waitress was very friendly and overall did a good job. The management could remind the wait staff to make sure they refill the water. . I had the shrimp and grits, very delicious and my wife had the redfish special, also good. A good place for a date or to meet friends. I would recommend.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Visited The Vineyard for the first time (shame on me) and everything was spot on, everything! The appetizer, the bone-in rib-eye, the wine and the service...were all top notch. I couldn't be happier...they also have live music and an award-winning brunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Superb service and quality. Really enjoyed the dinner and wine selection. Super feel and cozy and modern interior. Can only recommend.