“Great choice”

The Vineyard Wine Company
Ranked #17 of 160 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Vineyard Wine Company in Lake Mary is an award-winning restaurant & wine bar which quickly earned a reputation for great wine, a casual "drop-by-anytime" atmosphere and fabulous food at a reasonable price. The sensational menu ranges from tapas and burgers to tenderloin and seafood to a delicious brunch menu. View our online calendar to discover complimentary tastings, wine dinners, live entertainment and daily specials.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We chose to try this wonderful restaurant today! It was the perfect choice. Phil our server helped select our wine and lunch choices. We couldn't have had a better lunch. The atmosphere is very warm and cozy. Our calamari was the best. We also ordered the turkey sandwich which was great. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to the vineyard wine bar for Dinner. We were seated right away. The waitress was very friendly and overall did a good job. The management could remind the wait staff to make sure they refill the water. . I had the shrimp and grits, very delicious and my wife had the redfish special, also good. A good place for a date or to meet friends. I would recommend.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Visited The Vineyard for the first time (shame on me) and everything was spot on, everything! The appetizer, the bone-in rib-eye, the wine and the service...were all top notch. I couldn't be happier...they also have live music and an award-winning brunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Superb service and quality. Really enjoyed the dinner and wine selection. Super feel and cozy and modern interior. Can only recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The atmosphere was lovely. However, everything else was just adequate. The food in general was bland. The Mahi sandwich lacked any seasoning including salt and pepper. The service was sort of okay but we had to ask for utensils and napkins. The server informed us the linen order was late as she handed us cocktail napkins. We managed with those but as I stood to leave, I realized every other table had cloth napkins. The table behind us had just left and there were used cloth napkins and the tables set, and unused, all had napkins. Wish I had mean enough to pick up the tip and tell her the 'tip' order was late! I, however, have better manners. Should have gone to the Irish pub!

Been to The Vineyard Wine Company? Share your experiences!