“Date Night is a win!”

The Vineyard Wine Company
Ranked #17 of 160 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Vineyard Wine Company in Lake Mary is an award-winning restaurant & wine bar which quickly earned a reputation for great wine, a casual "drop-by-anytime" atmosphere and fabulous food at a reasonable price. The sensational menu ranges from tapas and burgers to tenderloin and seafood to a delicious brunch menu. View our online calendar to discover complimentary tastings, wine dinners, live entertainment and daily specials.
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Visited The Vineyard for the first time (shame on me) and everything was spot on, everything! The appetizer, the bone-in rib-eye, the wine and the service...were all top notch. I couldn't be happier...they also have live music and an award-winning brunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Superb service and quality. Really enjoyed the dinner and wine selection. Super feel and cozy and modern interior. Can only recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The atmosphere was lovely. However, everything else was just adequate. The food in general was bland. The Mahi sandwich lacked any seasoning including salt and pepper. The service was sort of okay but we had to ask for utensils and napkins. The server informed us the linen order was late as she handed us cocktail napkins. We managed with those but as I stood to leave, I realized every other table had cloth napkins. The table behind us had just left and there were used cloth napkins and the tables set, and unused, all had napkins. Wish I had mean enough to pick up the tip and tell her the 'tip' order was late! I, however, have better manners. Should have gone to the Irish pub!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We booked the private room for my baby shower. The team at the restaurant went above and beyond to make sure my guests were taken care of. They made everything very easy and were really helpful with putting stuff together and taking stuff down. They kept refilling drinks and kept the food coming. Great service from Sarah and Molly, more than I could have asked for. Everyone kept commenting about how nice the place was and how great the food was. Had a great day and very happy!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Dined here on Sunday, arriving about noon. Opted to sit inside and it was the best choice. There is a jazz guitarist who entertains until 3PM. That in itself is a good enough reason to stop by on any Sunday for brunch. He is an amazing talent. Thank you Michael!!

There are GLUTEN FREE options galore including the Calamari and Meatloaf among other choices. My wife drooled at the many GF options but finally settled on the Meatloaf (smoked gouda). That choice surprised me because she just isn't a meatloaf girl. She loved it and from the itsy bitsy taste she let me have and me being a meatloaf guy, it was pretty good.

I had a hankering for a club sandwich and liked it, plus the pesto pasta salad.

We really wished that Michael would have entertained on Sunday night too but alas, not. So sad. But, he offers 2 CDs for sale and at least I can enjoy them 24/7.

Molly was a terrific server. All in all, a great place to spend a couple of hours.

Been to The Vineyard Wine Company? Share your experiences!