“Solo dinner at Shula's 347 Grill”

Shula's 347 Grill - Lake Mary
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Lake Mary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: HE Thomas Jr. Parkway
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Great experience. Excellent ahi tuna and average wedge salad. Great GM lady checking on tables. Zack was my waiter. Top of the class!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

To start with, kudos to Jessie, my server, she rocked. She was very pleasant and accommodating while not being stalker-ish. I really liked her. The steak is about the same as you get from Texas Roadhouse to be honest only cost a lot more. It was cooked nicely, but a little tougher than I am used to for the price. I had the 14 oz ribeye with mashed potatoes and asparagus (which it comes with). The potatoes were very good. The asparagus, not so much. They were tough and had a weird taste. I got Creme Brulee to go as a dessert. It was really good. The decor is nice. It's a simple, modern, sleek look. I give this 4 dots mainly because of Jesse, otherwise, it would just be a 3.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Even though the hotel where this restaurant sits sucks massively, I loved this bar! The staff is so nice and great! The service was amazing quick and the food was WOW so worth it!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Great food and service! The servers were so nice and the food was phenomenal, and just the atmosphere compared to the hotel was 100%%%%!!

Christopher R, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Lake Mary, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Do you by chance know the servers name that took care of you that evening?

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

was the third time that we try This place for breakfast and every time was worst than the time before. First time the cold ( supposed to be hot) capuchinos came after our food. Second time also cold cappuccinos, and the food order was mixed up and late. And the third time, the waiter spilled water on me and inside my purse where my phone was...just an: I'm sorry and the waiter desapegar it...then the cold cappuccinos, one hot, 3 cold??!!!
And the food never came, one hour waiting, asking 5 times for our food and the answer was, "it's coming". Let me mention that the place was almost empty, and several servers were going around... nice terrace, clean place but terrible service and nobady takes responsibility or offer not to charge or redo the unwanted cold cappuccinos...
And when we went to the hosted to say that we were leaving because we were hungry, the answer was a cold: Ok...

1  Thank 788molly

Hey Molly,
I would like to apologize first for the inconveniences you received while dining with us. I tried to look up your table the day of your experience but to no avail I could not find a number for you. If you could please call me, at your earliest convenience, at my direct line (321) 249-8047 so that we may discuss what happened that would be great.
Christopher Ritsema