“Delicious Breakfast”

Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Cafe
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Cafe
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Was visiting my daughter in law recently and looking for a good breakfast spot. This had good reviews, so we decided to give it a try. We were seated almost right away. Our server, Sara, was super friendly and took great care of us. There was one little issue.... half of my food came out and half didnt come out until much later. Our server kept checking on it and updating us. I dont know what happened, but Sara told her manager about it without us even saying anything and they took $$ off of our bill and apologized profusely. Things happen, but the way people deal with it can make all the difference. I appreciated Sara taking the initiative to make it right. The food was good. I had the stuffed french toast, eggs and sausage. Eggs were fluffy and delish. All in all I would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Best French toast I've had in a while - made with slices of bread nit too thin or too thick, perfectly toasted & generously sprinkled with sugar & cinnamon. This is just the regular French toast, I'm afraid I'll be hooked forever if I try the stuffed ones! I always have them with the home fries, which are pretty good, & the scrambled eggs, which are also good, but not really scrambled- looks more like a folded omelette. My husband always has the bacon & he says it's really good too. The staff is really friendly also.

We go any weekend we can, it gets pretty full after 11 & they are only opened until 2:30.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Have frequented a few Keke's - like their menu. I always get one of the veggie benedicts. Coffee is very good.
The staff is very focused on pleasing - they pay attention to empty coffee cups and check in frequently.
Unfortunately [for me] there was an issue with my order - they brought my husband's and re-made mine. They communicated immediately and apologized repeatedly.
In the booth behind us there was an odd diner that was complaining loudly about his potatoes - needed more frying - and then offering a host of other random cooking tips. The staff was accommodating him, but the constant loud discussion was very annoying to us.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017

one of my favorite places. on the weekends it is very busy so be prepared to wait. the food is excellent. try the breakfast salad.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stopped here for breakfast with a friend and it was wonderful. Service was great and the menu was very large and varied. Plenty to choose from. We both had omelettes and we were both really happy with them. I will certainly be back.

Date of visit: May 2017