All reviewsroom was cleanaffordable place to staystayed herelots of places to eateasy accesswould stay againroad tripinternetinterstatestopfloridachain
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Rodeway Inn

205 SW Commerce Dr, Lake City, FL 32025

Hotel

Helen Turner

448 points

in the last week

They were friendly in the office but I probably would not stay here again. The carpet in our room was damp and the room smelled musty. The "hot" water is not hot..more like warm. The lock on our door appeared to be taped on lol. There was what looked like a hole made from a BB gun or something similar in the outside of our door and worst of all a stain on the wall next to our bed that looked like some bodily fluids had hit the wall and run down....eeeewwww. furniture stained and dirty as well as the tops of tables, microwave and nightstands were sticky. Also not enough outlets and the tub could not be plugged. I hate giving poor reviews but I booked the room based on it's reviews and just wonder what their room looked like to get a 4 or 5 star review!?

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped where while traveling through. Asked the guy working about using the hotel guide coupon. He said he didn't take it. Asked about a military discount. It was higher than rate on website. Left and went to a different hotel since he was very rude.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Sleep quality was fine. Cleanliness can always be better. Breakfast selection was very poor. I would think for the $$ I paid, I would have a satisfying start to my day. Speaking of the $$ I paid..... make sure you're finding a better rate than I did through Choice Hotels. :-(

Room Tip: Request side away from road
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We stayed at Rodeway Inn in Lake City, Florida on November 14, 2017 on the way to Disney in Orlando, Florida. The motel is an older motel, but clean with a good location right off Interstate 75. It was very close to several chain restaurants. The room rate is one of the lowest in Lake City. It has a continental breakfast (store bought snacks) with coffee, but is okay for room price. This is a single floor motel. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Our room was clean but in need of renovation. It is what you would expect from a cheap night stay. The mattress was newer and comfortable. The area has everything you would want for dinner or breakfast. CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, CHEAP. The 3 big cees. I'll forgive the old furnishings.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple