US$122
US$95
US$93
US$78
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$178
US$156
Home2.com
US$104
Fairfield Inn
Palms Garden Inn(Lake City)
US$67
US$72
All reviewsaffordable place to stayroom was cleanlots of places to eateasy accessroad tripwould stay againinternetinterstatestopfloridachain
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Not a bad room for the price. Room was clean,beds well made and comfortable Fairly clean. Close to food ( steak and shake ) easy access to freeway. Had parking for RV and pet friendly. Serves light breakfast juice was not that good watered down :/ Friendly service desk I would stop in again if need be

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2016

This was a horrible experience. There was not a hair dryer nor coffee pot in the room. When I ask for them I was told, contrary to what was on the website, the room did not come with them. Was also told the upgrade rooms had them. Not to mention the room was extremely dirty. We stayed because it was late and we were traveling with a dog.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2016

We stayed here on our way down to take a cruise. The property has been renovated and is very clean. The price was great, location is convenient to I75. The hotel is adjacent to the Holiday Inn and Ruby Tuesday restaurant and across from Cracker Barrel. The continental breakfast was good. The hotel exceeded our expectations for a budget motel.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BG2010
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I want to highly recommend this Rodeway Inn Lake City because of Gary. One of my employees had a reservation that was bit messed up. My employee came in really late and couldn't figure out what had gone wrong with the reservation. She asked Gary if he would call me and that I would help straighten it out. Gary called me few times because we had a very bad connection. I really admired that Gary was very patient and did not give on the issue, when we couldn't connect.

Finally, I was able to call back to Gary and explain the situation and he no worries, he was going to take care of my employee and make sure that she had a wonderful room.

For this reason alone, I recommend anyone that stays in Lake City, to go check out the Rodeway Inn and ask for Gary!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Booked this Motel because it was the only place around that would let me keep my dog. It is a basic Motel. No pet smells in the pet room. Good sized room. The entire stay started off rocky---I could not book on the Choice hotels web site because it was down so I booked through another website---the Walmart Employee discount website. The company that popped up on the credit card bill and confirmation e-mail is Hotel Beds. If you ever see this name on anything----CANCEL THE RESERVATION AT ONCE!!!! They charged my credit card and never made my reservation. Myself and the night clerk called to find out what the heck was going on. We spent the next 2 hours trying to get things straightened out. At 2:30am I decided to pay for the room a second time and go to bed. The guy on the other end of the phone suggested I find someone that spoke Spanish because he could not understand us. The motel itself is clean and quiet. Easy to get to once you have the right directions. Google maps and Mapquest give the wrong directions. The whole place could use some work but for the price and with the dog it was a good place to rest my weary bones. Breakfast was coffee, bananas, orange juice and Little Debbie snack cakes. Nothing to write home about.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family