12 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$101
TravelocityUS$119
Trip.comUS$119
Vio.comUS$104
1,927 results
All reviews front desk soccer field video games family hotel the breakfast area clean rooms disney parks playground resort orlando xbox microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2022

Please please STAY AWAY from this hostel, I do not even say its a hotel. They called the cops on me when I warn them that I will expose their SCAM to the public. It is a motel with a touch-up. List of things that are wrong;

1) Carpet stings - Smoked Rooms
2) mould on A/C unit
3) door lock doest work
4) leather old chairs/bench
5) NO Microwave in the room
6) No employee wears a name tag
7) Extremely RUDE employees
8) Scam to charge your Credit CARD
9) Break - fast is European style ( I bet they have no clue what it mean) just to screw you they said it.
10) Microwave is dirty; 7-11 has a cleaner microwave
11) Cheap makeover paint on the stairs so better watch it or be ready to break your bones.
12) its a MOTEL !!!!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2022
3  Thank Trloveforcuba
Reviewed 24 October 2022

I give it two stars for being clean and having a cute park for toddlers, that is it! front desk staff was rude! we asked for a shuttle to the parks , one of the reasons we booked here, and the clerk said they no longer offer that service. they need to update their site. we have 4 in our party and only 3 towels when we asked for a 4th we were told they only allow 3 per room. Both lamps in room had blown light bulbs, we were told they had no one to change them. I said I will and was told they can’t give them to guests. went to breakfast and the powder eggs were dry and tasted like powder. Then they have 2 sandwiches one with spicy pork and one with chicken, that’s all! and they serve you! it was mostly bread barely any meat at all. They charge a 19.95 resort fee not sure what for? They also charged us $20.00 to check in at 330 pm. even though the room was ready. for the price they charge, save your money and go to a better resort! Hilton, Westgate, Hampton! all around the same price once you add fee, and the breakfast at the other places are much better! McDonald’s has a better breakfast!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jovinanurs
M M, Director General at Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your complaints are addressed and that everything will be in order on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back then.
Telf: (561) 595-7041

Reviewed 23 October 2022

Horrible hotel! I was charged $500 for the room "smelling like smoke", I DO NOT even smoke! When I called the hotel asking what the charge was for they were rude, refused to give names and hung up on me!
1 had the room from Friday night to Sunday! I got there Friday night around 7pm, left for a concert in the morning, returned to my room around 2am and left because there was arguing in the conjoining room next to me and the room smelled of weed! Never have I experienced such bad customer service! The manager was beyond rude and unprofessional!

Room tip: Horrible hotel! I was charged $500 for the room "smelling like smoke", I DO NOT even smoke! When I called the hotel asking what the charge w
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Brittany M
M M, Director General at Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2022

Tel: (561) 595-7041

Reviewed 11 October 2022

My initial review was posted to google reviews at 1pm on 10/9/22.

I've stayed here multiple times and I loved every single minute of it. This resort is absolutely worth the value. The reason why I am giving this particular visit one star is due to an error on their end that has put me out of $350. I brought my own sheets, pillows, and blankets and made sure the room was almost as I found it when I first checked in, and I just got charged $350 for "damage to linens" that I didn't even use. The front desk couldn't help me as they have an external cleaning service so now I have to wait to get my money back for something that isn't even my fault and that they will not provide me any information for. The front desk has 0 information on what exactly it was that I "damaged" and refuses to provide me any help apart from emails that have still not responded to me.
This is absolutely absurd and until I get my money back this review will stay as one star.
Update #1: it has been 7 hours since the response from the owner below me. They told me to contact them 7 hours ago and after I immedietly responded to them they have still not given me an answer back. It is very obvious that they care about their reviews since they wanted to appear as though they are helping me, but as soon as it became private they stopped caring. Once again, this review stays at 1 star until this is resolved.
Update #2: It has been 18 hours since replying to their message and I still have no response from them. I am this close to filing a police report for fraud. If it could give negative stars I would.
Update #3: 29 hours still no response. Front desk is no help and continues to give me manager emails that do not respond either. Tomorrow I will be filing a report for fraud.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gus M
M M, General Manager at Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your complaints are addressed and that everything will be in order on your next visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back then.
Tel: (561) 595-7041

Reviewed 6 October 2022

Stayed with my 2 and 8 year old and we loved it! The booking process was a bit complicated but not a huge deal. Very family friendly, clean and super inexpensive! I wanted to compliment the supervisor on the customer service & had the pleasure of talking to the manager, Conzuelo, who was so sweet and helpful. I would definitely stay here again! Worth every penny ☺️

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the great review, Natalie! Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and deliver outstanding service; we are glad to fulfill your experience. We truly appreciate your comment. We can't wait to welcome you back for another Magic Moment.