Comfort Suites Maingate East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
2,226 results
All reviewsold towndisney parksfun spotmickey mouse wafflesamusement parkhour poolapple sauceyogurtboiled eggsred lobsterfree breakfastpool barhot tubshuttle servicefree shuttlerooms are largeking suite
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We have stayed at a couple different places over the past 8 years of being a florida resident enjoying Orlando. And finally I find a place that has everything our family needs. And the price!!! It was so awesome! And Old town is in walking distance! I cant wait to go back and stay here! Didnt get to try out the pool since it was cold. But next time we will

Room Tip: The suites are awesome
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank srr91899
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This hotel is the "jewel of the nile" just outside of disney. We have have stayed in other hotels from international blvd to kirkland avenue in last few years and they were just ok. We were looking for something better in the same moderate price range and were searching online for a non smoking and pet free hotel and wa-la this location pops up. This hotel is set back off rt 192 just minutes from disney and near many eateries, gas stations and stores. The room was large, beautiful, and clean. The towels were heavy gauge and plentiful. The lobby and common hallways were very well maintained. The hot breakfast buffet had the largest selection we have seen. The pool was huge and nicely placed in the back of the hotel with a nice cocktail bar also available. There were people of all age ranges, families, singles and couples who all co-existed very well during our three day stay. We will definetly be returning to this hotel when we visit disney again in may, it has a touch of elegance but it doesn't come out of your wallet. Happy travels, mike and celeste z

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank mgzinnel
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed here while I was in town for the 2012 Disney Princess Half Marathon. Originally I wanted to stay on the resort, but the price here was too good to pass up.

The hotel was okay. I stayed in one of the older rooms, which seemed to need a little updating. But everything was in working condition and the bed was comfortable, so I didn't complain. The housekeeping team did a very good job of cleaning, and making sure they got in early instead of waiting late like some hotel chains do.

The breakfast buffet was ok. They did have quite a bit of options, but it wasn't the best buffet I've ever had. The mickey waffles were a nice touch. Too bad they were cold :(

The worst thing about the hotel was the elevator. It was so SLOW!! It was by far the slowest elevator I'd ever seen in my life. When I was alone I just took the stairs (which are way on the other side of the lobby) because I would still get to my room faster than using the elevator. Surely there's something they can do about that.

Overall, the hotel met my needs for the weekend so I was happy. Not sure I'd stay there again though, unless I'm traveling with a large group.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank MsWahine
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed here two years ago and thought it was a decent place, so re-booked for this week. The staff has not been friendly or helpful at all.

When we checked in yesterday, I asked whether they offered wheelchair assistance to their guests, just to get around from room to pool to snack bar, etc... I was told that they had one, but that someone was using it. I had just broken my foot, so it was a recent, and immediate concern. They said that I could use it in the morning, and was also told that I could get the phone number for a local service that rents them.

So this morning, while my family is at the parks, I thought I'd sit by the pool. I get ready, and call downstairs to ask for the wheelchair. THe person says that they don't have one. I explained the conversation yesterday, and they say they'll call me back. When they do, they say that they can't find it.

I hobble downstairs on crutches, and ask at the desk, explaining what I was told last night. The man there, Trey, denies ever telling me that there was one available to use. Right in front of me, told two coworkers that what I was saying wasn't true.

I asked about the pool food bar, as I was hungry. They said that it opened at 3, but that they'd probably only do hotdogs today, as there was a big group coming in. What?

I asked for a manager, and he/she conveniently wasn't available until tomorrow, after I check out. I asked about the name of someone on their "Manager on Duty" board, and they said that was only the engineer. What?

THen they all just stood there, halfway looking, and halfway pretending that I was no longer an issue. No offers of assistance, no customer service.

Our family and friends will not be coming back here again.

Cannot believe I was treated this way.

Room Tip: Just look elsewhere if you want someone to treat you with a little decency.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 21 March 2012

My daughter and I stayed here last week and could not ask for a better hotel. The hotel was spotless and the rooms were clean and the staff was wonderful. Free internet hookup in the rooms and they also had a computer in the lobby area. The breakfast was fantastic, with hot and cold foods and a lot to choose from. My daughter loved the homemade biscuits and gravy. Old Town was was so close you could see it from our 7th floor window. The view was amazing I think we had the best view in the whole hotel. The room had everything you could possibly want refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and also had a full size couch that turned into a bed. I would definitely stay here again. One last thing the shuttle was also fantastic and always on time. No need to take your car to the parks and pay the 15.00 parking fees.

Room Tip: Ask for 7th floor overlooking Old Town
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family