We stayed here for a few nights in March and paid extra for the "deluxe" room. The beds were horrible, the pillows were horrible and it wasn't the cleanest by any means. I went to the front desk to complain and was told that the upgrades were for a new dresser and carpeting. Mattresses were not replaced and they are the same through the whole hotel. Why would anyone pay extra for that? Honestly, I didn't like the answer and she was a little rude about it.
Breakfast was the typical complimentary thing. Nothing special, but no surprises from lack of quality. It's free and pretty much the same at any hotel that I have been to.
As far as "comfort suites" they should change their name, it's misleading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Kissimmee hotel is located just 2 miles from Walt Disney World Resort and is a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel. Enjoy the great amenities at this hotel in Kissimmee like flat screen TV's, quad charging stations, complimentary deluxe hot & cold buffet breakfast and complimentary scheduled shuttle to all major Orlando theme parks. Relax by the outdoor pool or whirlpool spa any time day or night, or have a drink at Barracuda Bart’s poolside bar. The hotel is close to Osceola Heritage Park, Silver Spurs Arena and Disney ESPN Wide World of Sports. Bring the family to Comfort Suites Maingate East where great memories are made! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Maingate East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Maingate East Hotel Kissimmee
- Comfort Suites Kissimmee
- Comfort Maingate East
- Kissimmee Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Maingate East Kissimmee, Florida