See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2018

very nice hotel , very clean,great tv and wi fi, nice and safe area, almost in the same yard (1 block away) with Nike,Tommy,Converse,Hurley outlets , i will come back 100 % , tks Cheryl, you are great

Room tip: great hotel and great shopping almost next door
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Pros: the room was big, it was decently close to the Disney parks
Cons: It was dirty, there were bugs, the staff was very rude, the shower floor was falling apart, there was no "continental breakfast" like the online post stated.
I wish I would have spent more on a nicer hotel

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a room here based on the pretty picture on the website and my previous great experiences with this chain. But the moment I drove up I knew I made a mistake. There is massive construction right in the middle of this motel. Everything around it is covered in dirt and debrees. I walked in, still thinking “maybe”, and was met with a dirty unshaven young man, badly in need of some deodorant and a tissue to blow his nose. Just...wow! I turned around and left. No thanks!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I stayed only one night in this place and I tell you never again. Thank God it was only one night. I had paid (in full) the stay online through Hotels.com. I was never told that in addition to the payment I had to pay more, only when I got the information and I read that I had to pay a resort fee of 8.95. I think if the hotel requires an additional payment, hotel.com or any other place where reservations are made you should be notified. For me this was a scam. The person who attended me at night (we arrived around 12 o'clock at night) was talking to someone on his cell phone and at the same time attending to me.
It was a personal call and it seemed like I was upset with that person and he took care of me. He told me about the additional fee for the resort fee, so I told him that the place was not a resort and he simply pointed to a page where he said that for the use of the coffee machine in the room (which there was none), a shuttle Daily for Disney (which I would not use because I had only one night), the use of WIFI, (which in the Hotels.com document said it was free WIFI), use of the iron, parking and breakfast (which it was continental, that is, pure bread).
When I chose at Hotels.com the hotel said it included free parking, breakfast, WIFI, etc. and then I got charged for the "hotel", which is really under construction and is a real disaster. When I checked out they gave me the document that everything was paid and I did not owe anything, but when I checked my credit account they charged me 23 additional dollars and I did not know what they were because they also charged 8.95. I made a dispute to my card about this money. The truth is that it has been an odyssey, the hotel is not worth it, I never stay at an Econo Lodge and I will be more careful with Hotels.com because they do not verify the information of the hotel when they say something is free and then the hotel charges it . Also, the cement of the roof that is falling.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I got very drunk and fell down ,well because of that they charged us 213.00 why? We where only there for one night .please anyone else with this problem. We will not return ,We did enjoy our self's until we saw the charges against us,

Room tip: No view is good AND the hotel was old
Date of stay: August 2018