Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$198
US$180
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$108
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$223
US$181
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
US$228
US$204
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
US$359
US$321
3,004 results
All reviewsold townroom suitefood courtfun spotfridge and microwavekiddie pooldisney parksmagic kingdompoolsidetikitubs
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Worst place ever No air conditioning for two weeks.Told them every day for three days and just stopped complaining. No internet. No real cups had to use plastic cups. No cork screws had to go to the bar when you wanted to open a bottle of wine. Came back from visiting the parks room door left opened nothing missing thank god. No towels a couple of day had to go buy some at the local Walmart. Very old and run down best part of the hotel was when we left to come home

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sleeppoor
Reviewed 30 May 2012

On arrival we were greeted with a smile and a" welcome to the Seralago"(great start i thought). We find our room and open the door, nothing fantastic we thought, pretty basic, the furniture was dated the drawers in the dresser were sloppy (warn out). the bathroom was again basic but it was clean no nasty supprises. The TV picture was pretty poor some stations unwatchable but we got used to it after all we did,nt come all the way to Florida to watch TV until one day we got back from a day out turned the TV on to find nothing at all, so my deicided that she would walk up to recception and report it she came back 15 mins later looking a bit miffed, i asked how she got on she replied, "well i started to explain the TV situation and all the recceptionist did was put her finger in the air and swirled it around as if to say it was all over the hotel" ther was no attempt to say sorry for the inconvenience or we are doing all we can to rectify the situation.(pretty poor customer relations). Ended up all night no TV.
Several nights later around 10pm the smoke alarm decided tha battery was flat and started pipping every 30secs, we rode it out for 15mins until could take no more so i decided to take the battery out, the whole smoke alarm fell off the wall and dangling by tha cable there was litrally one small screw barely holding it up. I decided to take it the battery up to reception (just to escape that pipping) the guy at reception got straight on the phone to maintainance and told me there would be someone there straight away so i returned to our room and waited 40mins, i then phoned reception a woman answered i explain the situation,she has no knowledge of it but will send someone right away, another 30mins no one arrives it is now 11-45pm and we are losing the will to live so i phone again this time another person answers has no knowledge of the situation but will send (the elusive maintainance guy) he finally turned up12-05am he came and grunted something like " looks like its seen better days" he then produced a battery from his pocket put in the alarm and tried to ledge on the screw but it kept falling down he then said "Looks like i'll have to go get new smoke alarm,he goes , comes back 10mins later with a new one, by this time we are just praying that he new what he was doing we just wanted to get some sleep, well it must have worked miracle upon miracle 10mins later new one up on wall NO MORE PIPPING !!
Just one more thing, three days before we were due to leave the toilet cistern would not fill up so we could,nt flush, so rather than go through the whole fiasco again i decided to do it myself, every time we needed to flush i took the top off the cistern, filled the ice bucket with water from the sink and filled that way so we coucld flush apart from all that everything was fine ( ha!ha!)
Don,t think we will be staying here again plenty more to choose from at probably cheaper price.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank toonloon
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I had a wonderful time every one was really helpful but the security guard were really races but all the other people were really helpful the housekeeping manger was nice and gave us extra stuff

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My wife and I tried to go cheaper after staying in Disney All Sports the year before. Nice rooms but it wasn't Disney. The pool bar was a run down shack with limited items. Not a lot of activities.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This was my 2nd stay at the Seralago Hotel & Suites in 4 months! The first time I booked was because I found an amazing deal online prior to my son's birthday trip in January. The 2nd stay was because of the service & hospitality of the hotel. We were upgraded the first time around to a kid's suite and it was awesome for him. We loved the shuttle to & from the Disney parks. Really enjoyed the daily breakfast buffet that was included in my package. One huge perk was the fridge & microwave in the room. We ordered a pizza from the food court & it was delicious!

My most recent trip was without my son & I absolutely felt safe on property. Again, I took full advantage of the hotel shuttle and when I couldn't use it, I used the city bus system that has stops near the hotel. The only complaint I had this time was the cable was out one night, but it wasn't a hotel issue, it was a cable company issue. Made for a rather quiet night as I'd left my laptop at home, but it was nice. If anything, the alarm clock could be louder as I'd sleep through it for a few minutes each morning.

I always recommend this place to anyone I know heading to the Orlando area & will definitely stay there again & again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo