3,115 results
All reviews old town room suite fun spot fridge and microwave kiddie pool tubs tiki
Reviewed 24 July 2011

We stayed for 4 nights. The rooms were functional and clean - although the kitchenette didn't have a kettle or oven, so wasn't much use. The pools were pretty good and the staff were friendly. The shuttle to Universal was good - the hotel is only about 20 mins from Universal.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank nadiaandpeter
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We stayed for 4 days the week of July 4, 2011, of course without any problems. Nancy the receptionist who greeted us during our check in was very friendly and courteous, so were the rest of the staff service and cleanliness of the hotel, who attended our room daily, kept clean, tidy and towels were changed every day. The no-frills room was acceptably large and functional, comfortable double bed, air conditioning, hot water, TV, microwave and mini fridge and internet.
Ideally, a very good price, good service, very clean and friendly staff, I recommend it for anyone wishing to stay in a hotel acceptable, simple and close to the Disney World parks.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ERNEADE
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2011

Thank you for writing your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the great compliments. The one compliment that we cherish most of all is your comment about our very friendly and courteous staff. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our price, service, cleanliness, staff and location.

Thank you for recommending our hotel!
We hope you return soon so we can show you more of what we love to do.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Checked in with 3 other families, i was the one in charge of finding hotel, we were suppose to have poolside room, as we made reservations over year ago and made special request due to small children, we ended up being on second floor 2 buildings over from pool, finally got to room, carpet dirty, toliet seat broke, grandaughter fell off when trying to use it reported these issues they never came to fix them, worst of all my sons prescription medicine was stolen from the room, reported to security, they stated they will follow up with whoever cleaned room, we never heard anything further, rooms was not cleaned daily, had to call to request fresh. Towels and staff not very friendly, this was absolutely worst stay ever, definetly do not recomend this hotel quality inn suites same price and much cleaner safer place to stay

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Beada69
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This was a repeat visit. Stayed here 4 years ago and it was lovely. This time it was dated, old, dirty and smelled bad. Above all the maid took 40$ american and 60$ canadian $ from my purse. I went back to my room to drop off my purse while she was there and put it in my boyfriends suitcase and we went to the pool. She spoke to me when I went in the room. After returning from the pool we went out for the day. I checked my purse a few hours later and noticed the money missing. I know for sure it was there because we alloted 100$ for a baseball game and had put this money away specifically. We contacted the hotel staff and security and they made us feel as though we spent it and she did not take it . She figured I would never look for the canadian while in the USA and i wouldn't miss just 40$ american. After security spoke to her the next day she said someone came to the room while she was there! This was me!!!!! and it was awefully funny that she remembered me coming into this room? she must clean 50-100 rooms a day! They recoemmended we call the police but I wasnt ruining a vacation over 100$. We contacted westjet vacations and got the HELL OUT OF THERE! its a terrible hotel and put a slight damber on our vacation. Until now i recommended this hotel to everyone!!!! To the staff of Seralago Hotel, this has been the worst hotel experience ever and to the maid who took the money.....thanks for putting a damper on our vacation and can't wait till Karma returns the favor to you!

Room Tip: Please do not book here.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank jesfry
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Dear Jesfry: Thank you for taking the time to write your TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the feedback. Our hotel takes theft very seriously, and does not tolerate it by anyone. Our guests are given literature at check in and there is also literature in all of our guest rooms stating that we recommend valuables NOT be left in the room. The Hotel Innkeepers Law located on the back of each guest room door, states the hotel is not liable for lost or stolen items. For our guests convenience we have safety deposit boxes behind the Front Desk for our guests use.

Regarding your claim, we are very sorry that you were missing some money.
Our General Manager and Director of Security have done a thorough investigation and have determined that because of the level of uncertainty of the total spending by you and your boyfriend, there is no credible reason to believe that anything was taken by our staff.

Reviewed 18 July 2011

We first booked 5 nights at Seralago in 2009, and loved how it's so clean, and pet friendly. We decided to book it august 2010 for 5 nights, since we had such a great time a year before. Let me tell you this place never disappoints, honestly we stay at this hotel because this the only hotel where my dog does not cry and bother the neighbors because for some reason he feels comfortable here than any other hotel. My family also love it not because it's cheap but they are so close to everything the staff is amazing/ crazy helpful and they have the best pool. I can see other reviews people who weren't so lucky....but so far I love this place, I don't recommend it to people who are picky. Because yes it a little downgraded, I really recommend it to people who just need a place to sleep and want to be near all the attractions.

As far as bed bugs, any hotel you go your at risk. So tip of advice always check your bed in ALL HOTELS you go to, if you find some report it and they'll change your room. It's not the hotel that magically just carries them, they come from other guests.

Room Tip: If you are a picky person about hotels this isn't the place for you!
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Seralago-Hotel, Manager at Seralago Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2011

Dear Crazi4disney: Wow. Thank you for taking the time to write your TripAdvisor review. We're flattered with the feedback and appreciate the compliments. We too are crazi 4 disney! We love that not only your family loves our hotel, but that your dog does too! Pets tend to be very honest! :O) The one compliment that we cherish most of all is your comment that " the staff is amazing/ crazy helpful." That pretty much sums up our staff... they love providing great experiences for our guests. And we're very proud of what they do.

We are glad that you are one of the many repeat guests that we have and hope you return soon so we can show you more of what we love to do.