“Good for your bucks”

Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee
Ranked #101 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Aug 9, 2017.
I took my family there 2 weeks ago. Room was great. I think this hotel just recently went through a major renovation. The reason I am saying that because, everything in the room was almost new such as carpet, furniture, bed sheets, pillows, A/C, fixtures in the bathroom and around the sink. Good housekeeping job as well. I would hope the management keep up with the current trend. Elevator was little stuffy although renovated. Pool was clean and towels were replenished timely. Clean all around. I would not complain about anything because it was good deal for the bucks. I would go back in future.

Room Tip: wifi is slow. Otherwise good deal.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,134)

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I had a conference in Orlando. Been to this hotel before and with the family because it is close to Disney and not far from Universal. I felt safe (unlike other motels in the area) and I love the breakfast (coffee and fresh waffles!). Can't go wrong with that.

Stayed here 3 days and 1 night. I will go back again. The owners take personal pride in their establishment and they can be seen walking around ensuring everything is running smoothly. That's what I like to see when I visit a place like this.

Room Tip: Just ask which rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The place was a disaster. Upon check-in, the bathroom floor smelled of urine and someone had clearly urinated on the bathroom door and it had dried there. There was a dead cockroach and, um, certain hairs in my brother-in-law's bed next door, and his room was similarly "aromatically challenging." Everyone slept on top of the bedspreads covered instead with blankets and towels from the car. If we had another option we would have left immediately. But it was almost Midnight and the children were exhausted and we had early tickets for Universal. SO, instead, I drove over to the 7-11 and bought Lysol, Fabulosa and other cleaning supplies and we scrubbed everything down so we could at least overcome the smells and get some sleep that night. I have stayed at other Baymont Inns, including the one in Fort Myers, and they were great: always clean, comfortable, etc. The Franchisor needs to investigate and revoke their franchise. That property can badly harm the brand - and unfairly so given my positive experience with other Baymont Inn stays.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The building itself wasn't horrible. It looked like the pictures, but only from certain angles. Beyond a few feet of the building it wasn't a nice location. My view from my room was a public socor feild, which people were playing at until 12:30 at night each night, and some run down bar. On the other side was a very small pool, an unmarked funeral home, and man leaving behind near a bush. I was disappointed but the deal was good and I had nowhere else to stay so last minute. Our AC wasn't working well but my family's room next doors was fine. The rooms were ok, some water stains but overall look as they as depicted on the website. All in all however I will not be returning.

Reviewed 2 August 2017