All reviews no elevator one night stayed here bed was comfortable continental breakfast nice hotel microwave remodeling cereal maintenance disney
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Check-in was fast. Room was clean. Bed was ok. The WiFi never worked while we were there. Everything was ok until check-out time. At EXACTLY 11, room service can knocking. We were getting dressed to leave, It would have taking us about 10-15 min to close our bag and stuff. Not even 10 min later, Maintenance came knocking. I have never felt so pressured to leave an hotel before.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

25 min Deive to Disney. Ok location, Lots of Parking Next o Fla Turnpike, Clean Rooms A little Smelly halls ( humidity ) AC wall unit Right next to Bed; noise and direct Air killed my Night Sleep.
So I the positions of the 2 queen sie beds Were different I would Stay again. Nice Friendly Staff.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This motel was clean and comfortable. That was all I was hoping for at the price I paid. The room was large with a kitchen area including a sink, microwave, and small refrigerator. Although the furnishings showed wear, everything was clean.
The breakfast included waffles, cereal, bagels, toast, juices, coffee, etc.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Traveled from DE with four boats (8) people to fish for a week. Reserved four rooms. Parking was plentiful and we were able to charge our boats with no problem. The rooms were roomy and the beds very comfortable. Only issue was the floor in our room was not swept the entire time we were there.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 July 2018

This hotel does not have an operative Wifi system. If you ask about it, the desk clerk will simply notify you that no one else is complaining about it. All the problems that you experience will be handled in this manner.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Migdalia E, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Kissimmee East, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you experience during your visit. Our guests having a pleasant stay measure our success. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price. Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain high standards. I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience.