My family and I stayed at Liki Tiki Village from 01/16-01/21, and I have to say the resort is just spectacular. We stayed in the 400 building which is in need of renovation, but it I have to say, we have no other complaints. We loved the room the minute we walked in. To our right was the very spacious bathroom; through a sliding door were the Jacuzzi; another sink and washer and dryer with a spacious closet. The master bedroom was very spacious with an entrance to the patio. The full kitchen had everything they said and more, and we saved a lot of money on eating out and just bought stuff to make from the publix which is about 1 minute away from the resort. We loved the dining area, and living room which also led to the patio. My daughter enjoyed the patio a lot because it overlooked one of the three pools, spa, fitness center and she was excited to be feeding the ducks every morning as they visited our window expecting bread. That is just the room. The resort amenities are great just too bad it was not warmer to fully enjoy them. Whatever you see on the websites about the water parks, bar, playgrounds etc.... it’s all true! Our stay was an absolute joy and money saver. You can spend the day there as opposed to going to Wet N Wild, Busch Gardens, and Disney etc... It is located on US 192 which connects you to all the parks just mentioned. Service was great. Any problems we had been taken care of. I read some bad reviews about the place and I am sorry to hear of those people's terrible time but ours was totally opposite. I read about insect problems, customer service problems, room problems etc but we just did not have that. I think a lot of the problems people have are just due to the overall upgrade needed for the place. The insect problem is due to the water park, pools, spa etc and heat bugs are attracted to heat and water. The room problems I think are just based on the fact that a lot of upgrades are needed. Whatever lack of customer service experienced is inexcusable. You don't be rude to people especially if they are guests/clients. You spend money you expect service period, so anyone who went through that it is really unfortunate as that is a vacation spoiler. We visited Sea World and are planning to go back to see Universal Studios and eventually Disney and we will stay there. It’s a nice place and I hope our second stay is even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida