Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$158
US$144
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
QualityInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$67
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$324
US$217
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$68
Hotels.com
3,006 results
All reviewspaddle boatswater parkmini golfsurrey bikestime sharefull kitchenwasher and dryerbedroom condowelcome homewaterpark arearenovated roommain poolkids pooltimeshare presentationscreened in porchdisney parkstimeshare pitch
Reviewed 21 January 2007

Just got home mid Jan from the resort. The place has three pools but only one suitable for swimming and its not the harbour with the slides its the pool directly behind the sales offices where they try thier best to get you to spend your money on future visits to the resort. The heated pool was a simple round pool so keep this in mind when looking at other resorts during the winter months. The pool with the slides for the kids was around 60 degrees and when I complained they simply said that it was heated and that nothing else could me done, so we had to bundle our kids in towells while we finished our 5 dollar draft beers. By the way you cannot take your own food or drinks by the waterpark, there is a big sign on the gate leading to the waterpark stating this fact so be ready to spend lotsa cash while watching the kids with goosebumps. My suggestion look elsewhere for other better run resorts.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank sonnyfrompa
Reviewed 8 January 2007

The room was OK/good. We just could not get the resort to respond to anything.

When we got into the unit, we found the water pipe made tremendous noise when shower was on. We also found one A/C vent made noise when A/C came on. Metal vanes were loose on the A/C vent. The noise affected our sleep.

We called the resort and asked for help. The help never came. On the third night, the weather became cold enough that we did not turn on A/C. We did not pursue the resort anymore.

When we called resort office for something, they referred us to service manual. Our service manual had the first 15 pages missing. My wife made three phone calls and never got a new copy. On her fourth phone call, she called the front office manager. We got a new copy then.

We also did not like that the two bedrooms had to share a bathroom in the unit.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family
2  Thank E L
Reviewed 2 January 2007

My family and I went to the Liki Tiki Dec. 30 - 31 st.
We were told by the Woman on the phone check-in was
3:00 p.m. and yes the pools were heated.
We did not get our room until after 4, we had to ask for
the Manager, the desk clerk still told us no rooms were ready.
The check-in/out staff was horrendous. Very rude, I was treated like a second rate citizen. This is because we were not owners.
The pools were COLD. For a timeshare establishment they should have been much warmer.
The rooms were o.k. You could hear the people next door's conversation.
Overall not a good experience. Definitely will NOT go back.
Dissappointed visitor.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family
4  Thank nadisand
Reviewed 17 December 2006

The Liki Tiki is definately not the best hotel in the world, but it isnt the worst either. When we arrived after an extra long flight from Milwaukee, we were just happy to have a place to sleep. The decor, although a little outdated was nice. Although you could tell some of the appliances were at least a few years old, everything worked just fine. The downside of the resort is all of the people. The pools were always packed, or it was too cold to swim. After a few days at the Liki Tiki, we were ready for our switch to Imperial Palms, a Marriott resort. I cant see my family coming back any time soon to the Liki Tiki, but it isnt a bad place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2006, travelled with family
3  Thank gregg9
Reviewed 13 December 2006

If you don't like to have problems on your vacation simply don't stay here.

First of all, all public areas were in extremely bad conditions (Dirty, trash in the stairs, etc).

Our first problem was when we try to use the Dryer, which was not working at all. We called the front desk for repair and when the man was trying to repair that he cut his finger and left blood in the door, floor, etc; I Call the front desk asking for a new room, cause I don't feel comfortable with blood in my room, the rude manager said they do not have any available rooms although the resort was empty. After insist a lot, I got another room with another surprise: When I tried to take a shower I realize that the bathtub was flooding; I asked for another room in the front desk, caused it was 2AM and I would like to sleep and the terrible manager said I would have to wait their people to fix the bathtub. I asked for my money back and finally a good employee gave me another room on a new building.

When they say they have breakfast, breakfast means a mini muffin and coffee...

I Love Orlando and this is the place you should avoid on a Magical Orlando Vacations

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple