We are owners at the property and when it first opened was very nice and enjoyable. We just left after a weeks stay and all agree we wouldn't go back if they offered to pay us $500 a night. A Diamond Resorts Disaster ( 1200 a year maintenance that goes unused)
There are many great properties in the area we have stayed and enjoyed ourselves , this resort is not one.
For beginners the rooms are extremely dirty and outdated on day one our kids white socks were completely black from the floors. When we got to the pool area with the slides , you can tell there's been no maintenance or upkeep on the pool it's all discolored and dirty appearing with mold around the edges and around the filtration and also the bottom of the pool has brown stains throughout the whole pool- i'm pretty sure at this point Motel 6 has them beat.
Two kids ended up after two days with eye and ear infections!!!
They charge a water park fee of 17$ daily - which gives you nothing since there is barely enough seating, plenty of mold, and plenty of infections from the water.
Also for adults your not allowed any drinks at all anywhere near the pool edge, and after they sell you pool toys for the kids the lifeguards then inform you they are restricted from the pool- ( the only resort I've been at that has that stipulation - Marriott certainly doesn't)
To continue the Wi-Fi is room dependent some areas have some areas don't and they have no system in place for any repair, ( they did transfer me to the cable company who had my wife unplugging cables and resetting routers) - so we spent three days with none.
The elevators went out of service and remained out of service for the final three days which of course makes things difficult when you're on the third floor of the residence.
Please feel free to message me, I have never complained to any hotel staff since my wife was employed at one for years..... but this place was inevitable. Absolute waste of a vacation- never to return - a DIAMOND RESORT DISGRACE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee, Florida