“Top place to stay for couples or families”

Orbit One Vacation Villas
Ranked #22 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Fantastic place to stay. Beautiful inside, so spacious, 2 bathroom, masses of space, washing machine and tunmbkle dryer, property equipt with everything you need, do not have to bring towels not even for the pool they are all claen supplied free daily. Pools are lovely and reletively quiet as loads of people are off out during the days. The pool stays open to 11pm. The security come and get you out when there are lightning storms which is good. You can park right outside your room. Internet on site although if you pay for a week or 2 other people can then log on for free once you have paid, it seems to open it up to all once someone has paid, had to get a full refund once I realised this. Staff are nice and will charge up your camera at the reception if you ask them to via their PC. Great TV. Any fault and the caretakers are there in minutes. Pefect location about a 10-15 min drive from Disney. Dennys round the corner walking distance, you will probably go there lots of times, we did as convienient and cheap and great staff. Do visit the flea markets for bargains and also the Sizzler restuartant lovely buffett food. Road signs hard to follow and time wasting, I wish I had of paid the extra £50 for a Sat Nav now, you will defo need it. Weather great, bad thunder and lighning storms though, free breaksaft and coffees etc in the lounge in the morning, worth going to. TV is great, loads of channels with great pictures. You can get extra room keys at reception. Careful crossing the 10 lane roads though on foot as traffic lights dont last long in pedestrians favour. I would drive everywhere, even round the corner if you have to cross a main road. I would 100% recommend this resort, perfect, perfect,

Room Tip: Ask for which floor you want by email in advance.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank chipss
There are newer reviews for Orbit One Vacation Villas

Reviewed 10 February 2012

This facility is an economical vacation villa. Good size villa with all you need to set up housekeeping for a week or two. Although it looked like most of the villas were in use, the facillity was surprisingly quiet. Pools were warm. We used the gas grills one night for some home grilled steak. We found the staff friendly and helpful. Coffee and donuts in the morning were good--as non-breakfast eaters they were a nice morning snack. Quick access to Disney and I-4.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank askmey
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I was skeptical of the quality of this resort for the low price, though other reviews were encouraging. My concerns were for naught after the first night here. Though the property is older, it is immaculate and well maintained. The unit was HUGE and well equipped. The staff was great not only for answering questions but for sincere personal service - even took care of printing my return trip boarding passes while I was off at a park all day. I will surely stay here anytime I come to Orlando My only criticism is the disappointing continental breakfast and limited vending options, but there are plenty of stores nearby to get what we need.

Room Tip: There are stairs and entrys do not open to pool sides so there is a bit of walking to reach the amen...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank vlegore
Reviewed 10 February 2012

I have to say the reviews are honest and the entire resort is well kept and clean.
The rooms a 2 bedrooms and all face the pool and are walk through from the parking area right to the pool side ,so everyone has a view.
The rooms are clean and have full kitchens and 2 baths....One has a HUGE Jetted tub (about 5 ft square) but it didn't work.....Like I said the resort is older but they try hard.
The front desk staff are great and you can borrow rackets for tennis or many other sports on site.Nancy was wonderful and very helpful to everyone.
The units are 3 stories and NO ELEVATOR so older people be advised...Climbing stairs is required, with your luggage.
The pools ( they have 2) are warm and the main pool has two slides great for kids....There is also a HOT-TUB for parents,

The area is close to 192 and you hear traffic and sirens at times....Close to everything though.
Our one complaint......
Is what happens in most older condo's ( built early 80's) WALLS ARE PAPER THIN !
I mean you hear everything ! From TV's next door to if you unlucky enough to be under someone who moves furniture at night....We had someone move in our last night above us and OH MY ! They were unreal.
It sounded like thunder for several hours until they got tired and went to bed at 1 am.....
On Site Security 24 hours also but we never called...If we had to stay longer we sure would have. Some people only think about themselves and car little about others.
We checked out the next day and honestly , if we had to stay longer ....It would have been very unpleasant because every time they move a chair it sounds like thunder below.
Be advised the walls are THIN , THIN ! We could hear the TV next door clear enough to know what they were watching
Granted we paid less than $300.00 a week so hard to complain....BUT WOW , LOUD!

Noisiest place we have ever stayed without having an adjoining room .....EVER !

Room Tip: If you stay here , make sure you are top of the units and be nice to those below you..... It is ver...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank gonecode6
Reviewed 9 February 2012

When I booked the villa I didn't realize there were 3 floors and no elevator. When I was told that at check in & that I was on the 3 rd floor I was a little nervous. I wear a brace on my leg and climbing the stairs would be a challenge. Nancy was great, she checked through reservations and found us a villa on the first floor. It was my fault I didn't chk out the property but Nancy took care of everything. The property was clean and so were the villas. Bedding was comfortable. We couldn't have asked for more. We will return.

• Stayed: February 2012