All reviews room was clean stayed nights convenient location would stay here again king bed save money microwave sofa florida
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Our stay was pleasant from checking and checking out desk was friendly with nice conversation. Impressed with room decor., comfy bed much space for the both of us to spread out. Will return again when in area close to restaurants and take in some shopping.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank fanuma
Reviewed 14 May 2018

My wife and I came to Florida to see her grandma for Mother’s Day. We spent three days here in Kissimmee. We didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a hotel because we knew we would be over at Grandma’s, but we also like to spread out and be comfortable. I know-we are spoiled!

Fortunately we stumbled upon the Days Inn on West Vine. At first I was unsure of the place. The price was very affordable, and the pics online were good, but as we were driving into the area there were some shady looking characters walking about. We made a few nervous jokes, but I felt if it were bad we would move to another, more expensive place. The surrounding area eventually got better as we got closer to the motel, and when we arrived we were pleased at how well kept it was.

The front desk was helpful and diligent. They checked us in quickly and even got us extra blankets without hesitation.

The room was spacious, quiet and clean. The bed was soft and comfy. The pillows were those little pillow McNuggets, but I brought my own, so I was good. I enjoyed the fact that they have ample storage space for food and clothes, as well as separate sitting area and desk. That way I can write this review without being in my wife’s way.

Where this place really shines though is their service. The housekeeping staff is so friendly and professional. The lady who cleaned our room (Chelsea) greeted us each morning with a beautiful smile, and each day our room was immaculate. She left us a personal note for my wife and extra towels.

We’ve stayed all over the east coast. We definitely enjoy traveling. Although this wasn’t necessarily a vacation as much as a family visit, this motel stay helped to relax us and was worth the $66 per night we paid to stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank randy b
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

My mother and I were traveling to visit family in the area and I was pleased to find the staff and accommodations very pleasant at this location. The room was clean and spacious and the bed and bedding were comfortable. The hotel is in a convenient location with restaurants, bars, and stores nearby.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ERIC B
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I've stayed here twice now and have decided this is my new must stay place when in the area. The rooms are clean and the decor is nice. Love the little divider wall between the two beds that give you a bit more privacy. LaShandra at the front desk is so friendly and remembered me when I came back. That kind of personal feel is why I will be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family