“Manesty Lane”
other travellers have booked this property
Unobstructed views for miles as rear neighbors are down low making for increased privacy.
The Pool and lanai Tons of sun throughout the day with shade under the covering
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Pool and lanai
Tons of sun throughout the day with shade under the covering
Disney fireworks can be seen in the distance on clear nights (towards tree on left)
Spa and Pool
Child protective fencing
The Lanai
The Lanai
Beautiful view to the Lanai with privacy as no direct rear neighbors
Game Room - billards, air hockey and gaming
Game Room is air conditioned
Game Room with plenty of seating
Open Cponcept Great Room - kitchen, nook, family room and dining room
Living Room
Living Room
Flat screen in great room
Living Room and connecting kitchen
Kitchen eating area
Kitchen eating area
Dining Room
Dining Room
Kitchen breakfast bar - tons of seating!
Kitchen
Second Floor Bathroom
Laundry
Stroller and Pack n Play (portable crib) for guest use
Entrance
Community Pool has hot tub, zero entry area and water bubble garden for toddlers
Community Pool water slide
Gaming Center
Free Movie Theater
Tennis Courts
Playground Area
Playground Area
Complimentary Workout Facility
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Coastal69...
“Manesty Lane”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The house was stunning. Clean and well maintained. Had to have the air conditioner checked the first day we were there, and the office staff and the guy who did the service call were professional and friendly. We do a family reunion week every summer and this is one of the best places we have stayed. We will NEVER stay here again, although it has nothing to do with the house and pool. The men who were working security at the gate were rude, arrogant, and completely unreasonable. Since it was a family reunion, and we were expecting many guests, I called the security unit at the entrance gate. They referred me to the rental office. When I explained to Sandra (at the rental office) that I wasn't exactly sure how many cars there would be, I was assured by her that it would not be a problem. The rules are clear: No parking on the grass or in the street, and all extra vehicles must be in overflow parking. We were good with that. The problem was that it was pouring rain, my niece was at the gate with three small children in the car and she was denied admittance. Even when I went up to the gate myself to reassure security that she was indeed a guest of mine, THEY STILL REFUSED TO LET HER IN. Because I had said that there would be "about 8 or 9 vehicles" and there were already 8 cars who had used our address as their destination. Again, remember, this is Florida, it is 6 in the afternoon, and it is totally flooding rain. One car that had been at my house was gone, but did not turn in his pass. Even when I practically begged these two men to let my niece come in with her 3 kids in the car, they still refused. Not only did they refuse, but they made sure that I knew that they were IN CHARGE and that I was less than nothing. Never mind the fact that I am a paying guest and we had made sure to obey the rules about where to park the overflow cars. The next day, we went to visit my brother and his family who were guests at Holiday Inn Resort. The security there was polite and helpful. When we gave my brother's name and room number, we were welcomed into their facility. I guess there are just some people in this world who don't know how to handle themselves when allowed to have a little power. When I was counting family and cars in my head that day, I forgot to allow for car seat space, so my niece and her children were not allowed to join us for our family meal. Let me again assure you that the house was wonderful, the pool was great, the folks at the rental office were professional and helpful, but those two folks who were working in the guard shack that night were unreasonable. Because of their attitude and arrogance, our night was certainly not as much fun as we had hoped. This was not the only time that the staff at the gate acted unprofessionally, but it was by far the worst one. One night, as my daughter was entering, the guard waved her through. When she waved back, he WHISTLED at her and motioned her to come back. He then proceeded to argue with her, saying that he was busy and did not have time to deal with people who didn't obey the rules. I guess I sound a little over the top about the way my family and I were treated, but I was insulted that I was a paying guest at a top of the line resort, but I was treated like I was trying to sneak in and not respect and obey the rules. Remember, the house was fantastic but the so called service of the security at the entrance was appalling.

30 Aug 2017
I'm super bummed that our 5 star perfect streak was blemished by an aspect of your stay that we don't control. I do appreciate the frustration you experienced and understand your desire to share your experience. We're glad you found the house "stunning" and "fantastic" - appreciate your kind words.
MC773
Moline, Illinois
“Awesome location”
Reviewed 3 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This house is about 5 minutes from the exit to Disney and about 20 minutes from Universal. The house was extremely clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this house to anyone.

Your age range 35-49
30 Aug 2017
Thank you for leaving a review. We're thrilled that you experienced the pride and effort we put into the home. Glad you had a great vacation.
haversmk
Seabeck, Washington
“Great Base for Family Reunion/DisneyWorld Visit”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Nine of us (3 generations) had a great stay at Mickeys Masterpiece. It is conveniently close to all the resorts. We had plenty of space for 6 adults and three grandchildren. The beds were comfortable and the house was generally well equipped and very clean. We all enjoyed the pool area for some R&R after hours in the Disney and other parks. We also had fun at the Club pool area. Everyone enjoyed the game room (in the converted double garage) - air hockey was the favorite. The check-in and out process was simple. There is a Publix grocery store about a mile away and a variety of restaurants nearby. We especially liked BoneFish with its great menu and excellent service.
We arrived on the heels of Hurricane Matthew. The only issue was that a couple of sections of the pool area screening were damaged - they were repaired very promptly.
Altogether it was a great base for our family vacation.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Great location. Lots of room
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
31 Oct 2016
Thank you for your review and business. I'm so glad your family vacation ended up working out. Hurricane Matthew was a stressful time for so many of us so I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your time and were able to have some R&R as a family unit.
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jul 2016
Sandra,
We're so glad to hear you enjoyed the house. We regularly work on the house upgrading it. Prior to your visit we had been at the house and bought a foosball table for the game room, we also did lots of upkeep like painting walls, cleaning tile floor and bleaching the pool deck and furniture.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
We look forward to having you as guests again.
Holly
juanccis1...
Quito, Ecuador
“Amazing vacation in Kissimmee”
Reviewed 30 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I traveled with my family and we had a great time. The house is really spacious and comfortable. One of the best things about the property is its location: we could easily reach Disney World, Universal Studios or nearby shopping centers. A really recommendable property for your vacation.

Travelling group: Extended Family
4 Jun 2016
Thank you for your review. I've always felt the same way: that the house provides a place to recharge after experiencing all the fun and activity surrounding it. I'm so glad you enjoyed your vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing