“Family vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful pool to splash and relax in. Bliss
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful pool to splash and relax in. Bliss
Large family room
Beautiful leather electric reclining sofas. Luxury at the end of a busy day.
Luxurious
Eating in?
Stunning marble table for your fine dining experience
It's the little things.....
Perfect for planning the days events over breakfast
Luxurious 6'6' King size bed
Beautiful full size crib and high chair at no extra charge
The nursery area
Queen bedroom, peaceful and calm
Beautiful twin beds
Remodels in the bathroom.
Family bathroom with bathtub/shower and exit to the pool.
Leading to the master bedroom
Your own beautiful private pool that can be heated (supplement payable for heat)
Spacious sun deck, complete with pool towels. Save space in your luggage as all towels etc provided
Large pool deck to enable you to sunbathe in the glorious Florida sun.
So much room to play or relax in the exstensive pool. Bliss.
Alfresco dining under the covered lanai area. Now you know you are on holiday.
Wouldn't you just love to eat breakfast under the covered lanai
In the winter, the tree may loose it's leaves but the happiness still shines through
Large private garden laid to lawn.
Enjoy the crystal clear waters with the safety of a special fence to keep your children safe.
Hogwarts in Islands of Adventure....wow
Join the gang
Beautiful 7.5 Ft christmas tree stored for your vacation use
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Belleville, Illinois
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 24 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed the home. Everything was what I expected besides I didn’t realize one of the kids room didn’t have no t.v. Overall the house was nice and cleaned. Jacque kept into with me from the beginning of my booking to the end of my check out which made me more comfortable staying in the house. I will come back to stay there and recommend others as well.

27 Jun 2018
I'm delighted you had a good time and will visit again as well as recommend us to your friends. Sonshines villa information does state only 2 bedrooms have tv's but it is something we will look into for the future. Enjoy your happy memories until you visit again.
John H
Henderson, United States
“Sonshines Villa was the highlight of our Orlando trip!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Close to all Disney and Universal attractions. Beautiful 3BR, 2BA home with pool. Comfortable beds, nice furniture and all the amenities you could ask for. The owner is very accommodating and understanding and responds quickly to any inquiries. The weather was depressing with uncommon amounts of daily rain but Sonshines Villa was a ray of sunshine that made the visit a pleasure. Nice neighborhood with quick access to all sorts of dining, grocery stores as well as Target and Wal Mart. Nice pool with plenty of pool toys for children though we didn't have little ones with us. We will possibly rent this home long term and will definitely book here for our next Orlando visit!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 May 2018
I'm delighted you had such a wonderful time and enjoyed everything that Sonshines and the surrounding area have to offer. We love our home and it gives us real pleasure when guests feel the same. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
David P
“wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The home was beautiful and very clean, the private pool was excellent. We couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay. If we decide to stay off-site for future trips to Disney we will always rebook here.

11 May 2018
I'm delighted you had a wonderful time. Your own private pool is one of the things that makes Sonshines so special and we'd be delighted to have you visit again.
RDRDRD
pittsburgh
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed 4 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This is the first trip to the Orlando area involving a house rental. I spent quite a bit of time looking at various places. I have no doubt that I chose the best,
First, the house was wonderful. great for two people, a lot of room. And that personal swimming pool was great (though it would have been good for up to six people). The kitchen is great for in-home cooking.
Regretably I had some medical issues that week. But the house was like living at at home - and the pool helped my wife and I to relax.
It was far enough away from all the confusion of the parks (Disney and Universal) but close enough with the Florida highway system. And plenty of places to eat nearby, every meal from breakfast to dinner.
It seems that lots of folks from the UK rent the property; we're in the states. the owner, Jacqueline, easily became our friend in the UK.
And I guess the most important comment is that we shall return!
With regards
Bob

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 May 2018
Hi Bob. I'm delighted that you had a wonderful time. We love our home and try to do everything we can to ensure our guests have an amazing time. The fact that you want to come back is praise indeed and we look forward to you booking with us again in the future.
Gidbiddy
Caterham, United Kingdom
“First class holiday villa”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is a wonderful holiday home with all the comforts you could wish for. Ideally situated just a short drive from the Disney and Universal parks, with restaurants to satisfy every culinary desire along the route. The kids absolutely loved the pool and I adored the comfort of the living room and luxurious master bedroom (with en-suite). I really can't recommended Sonshines highly enough; it's FAB! P.S. I loved the pool as well

24 Apr 2018
We're delighted that you love our villa as much as we do. We try to ensure guests have a wonderful experience and certainly you deserve the extra luxuries after walking around the parks; having your own pool really helps with the extra relaxation and fun too. I hope to welcome you and your family back again but enjoy your wonderful memories that you made with your family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing