“Very, Very nice stay... Again !!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Hollywood Dreams

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dutch first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very, Very nice stay... Again !!”
Reviewed 10 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Our stay in the "Hollywood Dreams" was exelent in every way. But as the house is equipet with a big 3D TV, it should have the glasses that it needs to enjoy it full out. And this house needs a stronger aircondition to keep the house cool all time. Loyalty inc. do have a very helpful nice staff. We will be back !!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
“Hollywod Dreaming”
Reviewed 28 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Our vacation rental, Hollywood Dreams, was everything I could have wanted for a vacation home. The check in was easy and uneventful. Everyone at Loyalty was curteous and proffessional. The home itself was spotless and the emenities almost kept me at the house the whole time. We loved the pool and the hot tub. The huge 80 some inch 3d tv with sound system was awesome! It was better than going to a theatre. The master bedroom made us feel like we were on our honeymoon again even though we've been married for over 25 years. When we went to Disney it was a short hop skip and jump away. There were also many places close by to get a good meal or just a happy hour cocktail. I give Loyalty Homes and the home Hollywood Dreams an a+++. I will go back and recommend it to others. Thank you

“Extreme Relaxation”
Reviewed 26 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

"Hollywood Dreams" is a beautiful home with all the things anyone would ever need for some R&R;!! Close to Disney for an afternoon break with the kids, and shopping close by if you should need anything. We would definatley stay with Loyalty again should we return to Orlando!

Your age range 35-44
sullivan ohio
Reviewed 5 February 2011 for a stay in April 2010

Reviewed 3 February 2011 for a stay in April 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing