“What a lovely personal house to stay in...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Rhiana198...
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“What a lovely personal house to stay in...”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014

Stayed here ove Christmas and loved it! Felt right at home from the start of the holiday when I entered the house and saw a lovely personal greeting card for my family.

I travel to Florida most years with my family and i think I can actually say this is the nicest home I have stayed in and very clean.

There are lots of 'extra' accessories most rental villa's don't have and has a 'warm' feeling to the place, not just a sparse empty feeling that i have felt on other villa's I have had experience with.

The owner 'John' was a pleasure to deal with and he even followed up my stay after I left to check everything went well.

John and his family should be very 'proud' of their home and the happiness it brings to other families on their vacations.

This villa superseded my expectations and would recommend this to anybody traveling with their families.

There are lots of 'extra's' added to this villa. From the Xbox and Wii's in some off the rooms to the Hot Tub, TV and Bar outside. Its just amazing!

If you want fab holiday accommodation then book this villa!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: TV and Bar outside!!!!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
19 Jan 2015
Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review of one of our treasured vacation homes, Audez Tropical Haven! We agree that this is a BEAUTIFUL home. We do hope that you come back to stay with us again in the future and when you do, please remember to ask for our Loyalty 10% discount for V.I.P. repeat guests. :)
“dream home”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

just when i thought this location couldn't get any better, i arrive this year to see the owners put more money into the house and it couldn't look better. It's not just a home away from home, It's a dream home away from home!

the location is perfect. it's close to flea markets, and restaurants, and is within driving distance to attractions and beaches.

after a long day of sight seeing we would relax in the hot tub, in front of the tv, and lounging by the pool. some day were just spent swimming and suntanning.

just a perfect trip. thanks audez for the best home for our vacation.

“Very comfortable home”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this jouse in January and found the house extremely clean, cute and comfortable just as described,The weather didn't cooperate that week so we did't have a chance to use the pool although it was very inviting.I would like to suggest if something could be done with the loud beepin everytime you go out or in from the patio area, I understand it's the law for the safety of children but this is the only home I have stayed at that had such loud buzzing,other than that maybe a better mattress in the other king bedroom, the house was wonderful and you stay there again when I come to florida.
Joanne Garrett

Management Response
10 Feb 2014
Glad you all had a great time. sorry about the weather!!!
you're right, the pool door alarms can be annoying, but its the price of safety!!!
Please come back and see us again, and we will order better weather
Yvonne
Canada
Reviewed 20 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Home away from Home”
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Once again a great vacation in Florida. This is one of my favorite homes. I have stayed there 4 times and keep going back for more. You have everything at your fingertips. House is always clean and the owner is always upgrading items in his home. You can never go wrong at audez's Tropical Haven, bring your swim suits and sit back and relax. Its always my home away from home. I would like to thank Loyalty and there staff, and the owner Mr. Mahoney for another fantastic Vacation.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$139
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing