“It's like being at home on vacation; plus a pool!”
Check Availability

Very good - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“It's like being at home on vacation; plus a pool!”
Reviewed 2 February 2011 for a stay in August 2010

We've stayed with Loyalty 3 times now and every experience has been better than the last. The convience and comfort of a home versus a hotel room makes all the difference. Mickey's Family Fun House's pool is where we spent the most time I think; and the golf putting green is a unique addition.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in April 2010

Rented in apr/2010. House was clean, pool and all amenities were excellent. Kids had fun with the games room and the location is perfect.

Travelling group: Family with young children
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed 1 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Staying here was the best decision of our vacation. The house was just as pictured, private, roomy, and best of all, we could bring our dog! It was very clean, the check-in process was easy...I have no complaints whatsoever about this home or this rental company!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice and comfortable vacation home!”
Reviewed 22 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

I have been in the Mickey's Family Fun House" , a vacation home, with my family for 12 days. The home was very clean, comfortable, well equipped, located 15 minutes from the Disney parks. There were restaurants, supermarkets and different kind of stores 5 minutes away from the home. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful, and was certainly an important differentiator for those who like to be treated with courtesy and professionalism. I recommend to everyone wishing to travel to Orlando especially for those going visiting Disney. For groups with more than 3 people the price is unbeatable when compared to similar hotels. I will certainly stay there again in the future!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 8 June 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$119
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Talk to the Manager
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing