“Great family home”
Large South Facing Pool and Lanai with Hot Tub/Spa and Stunning Conservation Views
Large family room with 55' HDTV, Blue Ray DVD  & PS3 Comfortable, light & airy family room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large family room with 55' HDTV, Blue Ray DVD  & PS3
Comfortable, light & airy family room
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Nook
Quackers Bathroom
Harry Potter Themed Twin Bedroom
Harry Potter Themed Twin Bedroom
Original Rockola with Ipod Docking Facility
Games Room with Pool Table, Foosball Table, Dart Board, Slot Machine & Puch Dummy
Fun Corner
Games Room
Pool & Spa/hot tub
Relax in the private pool
Al Fresco Dining
Penny from Heaven
Floor Plan ground floor
Floor Plan First Floor
Lots of additional little luxuries
Baby & Toddler Equipment
Baby & Toddler Equipment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great family home”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in September 2012

This house is easy to find and spotless. Has a cool games room that the kids can hang out in and themed bedrooms for them too. The pool is a good size and has a spa to the side too [and big dining table in the outside area] which isnt over looked by neighbors. The open plan kitchen overlooks the family area with the a big comfy sectional and has a little room off to the side like a den for reading. I loved this house it felt like home. A/c works well. Has a cool jukebox too.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Echo_Ge
Winnipeg, Canada
“Best Vacation Ever”
Reviewed 9 November 2012 for a stay in November 2011

I am very late in writing this review, but we are all set for a return stay at Penny from Heaven in 2 weeks, and I was thinking about how much I enjoyed our last one and wanted to finally write something. We went to Florida last year with a family group of 10 from grandparents to grandchildren. I researched exhaustively for a villa that met our long wish list and PoH was one of a few villas that had everything. The owners were a pleasure to communicate with, and I enjoyed their website with lots of details about the property, and so we booked with them.

The location was perfect. We absolutely loved how convenient to Disney World it is, especially when using the Sherberth Rd shortcut. Sunset Lakes is a very quiet, safe feeling community.

The lanai area of the villa is beautifully private. When we were enjoying the pool and hot tub we felt like we were the only people in the world. We also really enjoyed how sunny it was, and the nice, hot water in the separate spa (really nice in late Nov/early Dec).

The villa itself was spacious and clean. Beds were reasonably comfortable. The kitchen was well appointed, and the kids really enjoyed the gaming console. We barely had a chance to spend time in the games room, but it looked pretty cool. All of the little extra touches at the villa made it feel really special, like the Harry Potter and Winnie the Pooh themed bedrooms, the jukebox and the Disney Princess statuettes.The owners and management company were easy to contact, and a couple of minor issues were responded to quickly.

Overall it was such a pleasure to come "home" to the quiet, comfort and privacy of this villa after long days at the theme parks. Obviously since were are just about to return again we were very pleased with our experience at this villa.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lanai!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“The perfect holiday for people aged 6 weeks +”
Reviewed 16 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Having booked my holiday before finding out i was pregnant I wasn't sure what to expect from 2 1/2 weeks in Florida with a newborn. All i can say is that i'd recommend it to anyone!

Penny from Heaven is exactly that - sent from heaven! My two year old boy adored the pool and all the dressing up clothes in the wardrobes whilst my husband and I loved the spa. The villa was really well thought out with lots of special added features I wasn't expecting... from all the equipment ready supplied for a newborn to the amazing games room (great for big kids as well as small), the kitchen had everything i could have asked for and there were English tea bags in my welcome pack (a huge bonus for me as it's a personal vice).

The location was great for getting to Disney and Seaworld all within 10-15 minutes (including traffic time) and there are great local shops and supermarkets. I highly recommend Super Target and Michaels (if you like crafts).

We had friends come and stay with us mid-holiday agreed in advance by the owners and everyone loved it. I cannot recommend the villa highly enough and am already looking to rebook for 2014!

Egonut
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fab villa, great holiday”
Reviewed 29 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Simply put what a great place to go on holiday. The spacious villa accommodated 12 of us very comfortably. The amenities in the villa were fantastic and as other travellers have stated the hot tub is a god send after the long days trekking Disney. We did have a couple of minor issues when we arrived but the management company were excellent at sorting them out. This is our second visit here and if we come back to Florida I cant imagine where else we would stay

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NE
Reviewed 16 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing