“Great Vacation Rental Experience”
New Splash Pool Kids Splash Pool
Second Bedroom
Third Bedroom
Entrance
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrew B
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Boot Camp at Seven Dwarfs”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

If you have never been to boot camp and would like to see how it is then go ahead and book a trip with Near to Disney Resorts. But…. since I like my dessert first, I’ll give you the good stuff.
The Good.
Me, my wife, and our three boys (ages 10, 4, and 2) decided to book a trip at the Villas at Seven Dwarfs. The resort is a gated community and the grounds are well manicured. They seem to keep the place clean and looking nice. They were even painting some of the units while we were there.
We stayed in building 24, unit 104. The unit was two levels and had three bedrooms. It was very spacious and pretty clean. The décor was nice so there was nothing for my wife to complain about on that part (I had to learn the hard way that the décor is important to a woman…). There were also plenty of dishes for us to use in the kitchen, so overall at first glance the unit was pretty good…
Now here come the vegetables….
The Bad (not saying veggies are bad for you, but just follow me)
Remember I mentioned boot camp earlier? Well as soon as you step into the unit you are bombarded with sign after sign after sign from Near to Disney Resorts. The signs are all rules that must be followed or you will be charged extra. Take off your shoes, don’t touch the temperature, wash the dishes, do this…don’t do that…don’t relax…don’t have fun. Man after reading all 10+ signs (I lost count) I couldn’t even enjoy myself. Every time I tried to relax there was a sign to remind me that I’m not at home and to watch my step or I was going to be charged. If you have young kids, this place is probably not for you.
There were only two TVs in the unit. The living room TV was about 24 inches and old, and one room upstairs had about a 19 inch TV. A few channels and that was about it. You also have to pay for almost all of the amenities on the resort. Want to play ping pong ($2, plus a $10 deposit). Want to play basketball, the same as ping pong. No beach towels/pool towels to use either.
The Near to Disney staff is very unprofessional and unresponsive. I called ahead since my flight was late to inform them that I would be checking in late. No answer, no call back. I called them the next day to inform them that the refrigerator was leaking and the upstairs was very hot. My kids were complaining that it was too hot for them and I needed to know how to cool the place off. Again, no answer and no call back. The next day we washed our clothes. After they were done washing we put them in the dryer and started another load in the washer. We unfortunately found out that the dryer wasn’t working. So of course I call to report the issue. No answer, but this time I got a call back.
The guy on the other end starts to explain how there was nothing he could do for me since it was Sunday. I asked him if it was possible to use a different unit to dry our clothes because all of our clothes were wet. He said no and that we should have called him the day before because he would have been able to get someone out to fix the issue. Now remember I called the day before about the refrigerator and the hot upstairs only to get no answer and no callback…plus I had just learned about the dryer issue. I started to explain to him how I was disappointed with the service and how I didn’t appreciate not having my calls returned. In the midst of me explaining my disappointment he hangs up on me. Of course this sends me through the roof, but cooler heads prevail thanks to my wife. My wife was finally able to get Near to Disney to answer her call after several attempts and they pretty much told her what they told me.
Well in conclusion (I feel like I just wrote a paper), the Villas at Seven Dwarfs itself is not bad, just make sure you don’t book a unit that is managed by Near to Disney Resorts (I found out that all of the units are not owned by Near to Disney Resorts later in the trip). On the other hand, if you want to get a little taste of boot camp then by all means book through Near to Disney. You will be yelled at by 10+ signs your entire trip and the management will be rude and treat you like you didn’t pay to stay there.
Seriously though, don’t waste your money with Near to Disney…it’s not worth it.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The space and location
Liked least: The bad customer service from Near to Disney Resorts and the broken appliances.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“rules rules rules”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

rules posted on almost every wall.matress were terrible uncomfortable stained bedding lock box code did not work and the striping of beds before leaving which I never had to do in all my travels

A TripAdvisor Member
“Would recommend the complex, not this property”
Reviewed 5 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

We booked this property to host our children and grandchildren over spring break. The complex itself was well run and had very good security. However, the pool was too cold for this time of year and we were told the heater could not adjusted. The chairs near the playground were bolted so tightly to the cement that we were unable to even turn the chairs to face each other. The mattresses on the beds were so hard it made it difficult to sleep. This made for a long, uncomfortable week. After returning home, I noticed $60 had been withheld from my deposit on my credit card bill. I called the property manager to inquire why this had been done. He started yelling in the phone at me, accusing us of leaving graffiti in the bathroom and said he had filed a police report. I had no idea what he was talking about. After calling my daughter, I found out that our 6-year granddaughter had used shower crayon to copy the alphabet in the shower. Since it is soap crayon and washes off with water she did not bother washing it off knowing that it would be gone as soon as the cleaning crew arrived to clean and sterilize the shower. The manner in which the property manager choose to handle this situation was extremely rude, accusatory, unprofessional and above all unreasonable. He informed us that he had withheld the $60 of our deposit to cover damages. Damages caused by washable shower crayon...really? Thus, while we would rent at the complex again we would not ever rent anything that this man is managing. He is deranged and beyond ridiculous.

Management Response
5 May 2013
Dear Guest, When the cleaning staff reported that all tile in the shower had letter done by a black marker "sharpee" we have to report any incident with the police as a vandalism, since we do not know it was possible to clean it or not. After the staff tried to clean it with 3 different chemicals they charged the extra cost of $60.00 for the extra work they had to perform in this bathroom. Per agreement any extra cost or damage made by a group is charge against the security deposit and that what you agreed and signed. Unfortunately this is not a normal use of a property and we highly recommend that children are supervised by the respoinsible adult in the party to avoid this situations.
FL, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 4 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing