All reviews noisy road large number of guests great price and location hot and cold options yogurt bonefish grill eggs and sausage budget minded reasonable rates bedroom area free shuttle to the parks disney animal kingdom free breakfast check in was quick and easy bed was comfortable stayed here for one night would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although the reviews looks good I will not stay at this location again. Once checked into our room I found pubic hair on the bathroom floor.

Our Wifi didn't work from Saturday night to Monday.

Pizza box and empty soda bottles were not removed from room when cleaned one day.

Lighting is very poor. Only 3 small lamps in room.

Came back to my room one day to only 1 bed made. I am guessing they wouldn't touch the other bed because the kids left 2 stuffed animals on it.

The linens were not changed our entire stay! We were there for 5 nights. I know this for a fact because there was a mark on the comforter when we arrived and still there the day we left. My son accidentally spilled a jello on the other bed and the jello mark was still there the day we left.

I asked the front desk if only some of the rooms had been remodeled as advertised and he told me that they all had been about 2 years ago. Hard to tell!!! Pool was also advertised as heated but was cold.

Dont stay here if you plan to shuttle to parks. When I called I was told that they shuttle to Disney but was not told that I would need to shuttle to one park only to get on a bus to shuttle to another. Shuttle times are not very convenient with only 1 or 2 going and coming back once a day. Shuttle to SeaWorld left 3 hours before park even opened.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
MoathM25, Tổng giám đốc at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to educating our staff about good and bad service. We will ensure your feedback will be given to all. Furthermore, I will personally supervise that all your other complaints are addressed that everything will be in order on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here before and had a great experience however this time I was completely dissatisfied, When I checked and I asked the front desk woman if she would mind putting me on the second or third floor however she refused, even though I disclosed to her that I was there alone. I was placed in a room that smelled of mold with sheets that were wet and when I asked to be relocated she moved me two doors down, to the back of the hotel where I heard Men talking outside the entire night and I felt very uncomfortable, So I will not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. This critical feedback will be used in training our staff. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

We had a great stay at the Quality Inn by the Lake in Kissimmee. Francisco was very friendly and accommodating when checking in. The prices is also very reasonable. Rooms are very clean, comfortable beds, nice linens, clean refrigerator and microwave. This is a great place to stay when going to Disney, it is very close. Breakfast was great with plenty of hot and cold options, it was very clean and well stocked with scrambled eggs, biscuits, gravy, toast, cereal, oatmeal, fruits, pastry, and coffee and juice. The pool was very clean. We had a very enjoyable stay and would highly recommend this motel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Happy Guest.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel us a great place to stay for as a economical hotel. The rooms are clean & newly renovated. Your stsy includes a typical quick hot breakfast. Although we utilize these types of hotel for quick 1 & 2 night stays it is family friendly. They also offer FREE shuttles to the theme parks in the area. Staff very friendly

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Traveler.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel
Thank you for your great review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay.
I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times in the past because we needed a short stay in the area and weren't staying on Disney property. The price is very reasonable for the hotel. On our previous stay, we were much happier with the room than this stay. Our room smelled older- had a sort of musty odor to it. A lot of the fixtures were older..rust around drain in tub, none of the USB charging stations worked, one of the lamps didn't come on, the air conditioner didn't have a cover, there was no privacy please sign for door. We didn't complain to staff because we were there for two nights and actually spent limited time in the room. Between our first night and our second night, no housekeeping came to tidy room. I don't expect it to be thoroughly cleaned,,but emptying trash, picking up old bathroom linens, and straightening the bed is pretty standard. The best I can say is that it is conveniently located to the Disney parks (- only about 15 minutes away-), located near several dining and shopping areas, and offers a continental breakfast- though it's very crowded. It seems like most people use it for short stays and some rooms are newer remodeled perhaps.

Room tip: ask for newly remodeled room
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MoathM25, Tổng giám đốc at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.