“Not What I Ordered”

Benny Wong's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #355 of 859 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 May 2015

I went there Thurs. 5/28 and ordered the Cashew Chicken lunch special. When I got back to my room, i discovered that it contained NO cashews but instead contained salted peanuts. The clerk did not mention to me that the dish did not have cashews. If you order this dish, you might want to check it before you leave the restaurant. Fried rice is very dry also.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

The place best vegetarian chines Resturant in Kissimmee for take or delivery. Sweet and sour tofu is very tasty and seasoned to perfection. The staff is friendly and on time when delivered. A must try if you in the area.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Been here several times over the past 3 months for lunch and haven't been disappointed yet! The General Tso's chicken is the best! We bring all our coworkers here

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I am not much of a chinese food eater but when I eat chinese every once in a while the only place i
ll eat it from is benny wongs. The food is good not too greasy like other chinese food. I love the beef and broccoli and spring rolls are not too bad either. General Tso chicken is really good as well. Didn't care too much for the bourbon chicken. The service is always hit or miss but either way they never mess up my order and are always ahead of time when delivering. I would recommend.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Ordered take-out, picked it up promptly, and enjoyed the meal. Mongolian beef was great. Pork fried rice was good. Sweet and sour chicken was average.