“Good house!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

floresluz...
Chicago, Illinois
“Good house!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I really liked the house it was clean we were really confortable. The only two bad things I didn't like were the cover of the beds where not washed I had yo wash them and the cable an the wifi sometimes didn't work.

coreale
Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome Home!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The overall townhome was spacious and clean and very nicely decorated! My kids loved the pool and I was impressed with the layout of the neighborhood. I don't think there was a king bed at all but each bed was at least a double. Having so many bathrooms and the washer/dryer was a great plus and I would love to stay here again!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$145
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing