1,139 results
All reviews free breakfast room was clean hard boiled eggs flat screen tv coffee maker mini fridge disney parks king bed yogurt short drive place to sleep animal kingdom chuck orlando toaster hairdryer target
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

A nice clean hotel not too far from the major parks via car. Loads of places to eat a very short drive away and also a Wal-Mart. Room came with coffee maker, TV, fridge and microwave. Comfy beds. Friendly staff. Breakfast is basic but okay as it's free! Cereals, pancakes, waffles, toast etc.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We have stayed at the Destiny Palms 3-4 times now and have never been disappointed. Our stay was September 5-15, 2018. The hotel is clean and comfortable, the staff is great. We have done this September trip for years now and have always stayed at a Disney hotel. This year we decided to cancel our Disney reservation and booked the Destiny Palms. The room is really no different than staying at a Disney value hotel. The BIG,BIG difference is the price. As I said we had stayed a Destiny Palms before for shorter, last minute trips so we were confident DP would be great. The free breakfast is also a time and money saver. The location is great. It is close to the parks and there is lots of shopping. McDonald's is steps away, Walgreen's is in walking distance. A few minutes down the road is Target,Ross and other stores. Many restaurants in the area. If you are looking for a nice, clean affordable hotel this is your place. We will will definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigJ62
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I travel with my family to Disney several times a year and this has to be the best hotel we have stayed in. The price is very reasonable per night, rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, free breakfast and WiFi, maid service everyday, and the staff is so nice and accommodating. This will be our go-to hotel from now on.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to give this place a good review. The hotel wasn’t anything spectacular but clean and adequate for sleeping. We needed toothbrushes and the front desk gave us these great kids packs that included toothpaste - a really nice touch that almost made me want to give them five stars right off the bat, considering the low price of the hotel.

But the breakfast... wow... I can’t get over how bad it was. One small poorly stocked table full of defrosted frozen pancakes and waffles and some toasters and microwaves to heat them up in. We weren’t asking for much, but this was less than I ever expected. And if that wasn’t bad enough, the breakfast room wasn’t much larger than a guest room. Eight small two person tables for the entire hotel. If you want a table expect to wait in line for half an hour.

See my attached photo. With the exception of a very small cereal dispenser off to the side, this was all there was. I’ve seen so many good reviews of the breakfasts at this hotel on here, and the number of stars is so high, that it makes me think the hotel must be gaming Trip Advisor somehow.

1  Thank loudizzle
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We enjoyed our stay at Destiny Palms many times. The rate at the time we went was very reasonable. The breakfast was adeaquate to get you going in the morning. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend this place. It has been a couple of years since we stayed there.

Date of stay: September 2017