“Loved the flautas ”
Review of El Molcajete

El Molcajete
Ranked #58 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

I don't know much about Mexican food, but it was great, I ordered tacos and flautas. I really enjoyed it.
Cheap and good. I will comeback

1  Thank soledadv976

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

The worse Mexican Restaurant we have ever experienced. Waitress was inattentive. I had the tostodita which was served 10 minutes before my husband's meal and served at room temp. His shrimp fajitas were hot but no flavor.

The basket of chips had at the most a small fist full of chips and literally 2 tablespoons of salsa, they charge if you want more! !!

Will never go back and will tell everyone about their tasteless menu, poor service and expensive menu items. This is definitely not Mexican style dining. Seriously should be NO STARS!!

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

This place is not to be underestimated. The true flavor of their food reminds me of my childhood years on the west coast. I love Cali-Mex. The red and green salsas are spot on, I only wish they doubled the tortilla on the tacos.

Don't judge the place by the guest count... I'm an avid takeout person and so are many other friends of mine who are enjoying this yummy new restaurant.

I have tried almost everything on the menu and the flavor and portion size are perfect for the appropriate price.

1  Thank Charlotte S
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Loved the beef tacos and the fact they had Jamaica tea. Serves were good with free corn chips and salsa to start. Nice staff and moderate prices. We were happy we found it as we were staying a few doors away and not much around.

1  Thank Frequentjaunts