“Great!”

Stout's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Fabulous breakfast choIces, friendly staff, cute atmosphere! Do not drive pass this orange, hidden gem!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast here twice while on vacation. The omelet was excellent with fresh veggies. We had pancakes the next time and the 3 were huge. They were more of a cake like texture and very filling. It’s nice to have an alternative to chains and highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Tripper4141
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Stout's has the best biscuits and gravy on the planet. The biscuits hot and fluffy and the gravy is loaded with sausage and well seasoned. The gravy is thick and clings well to the biscuits and the cook does not skimp on loading those biscuits with gravy. Stout's is a great way to start your day.

2  Thank lpippin
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I love to walk to this great little place for breakfast. Always fast, friendly service. The coffee is excellent. I have ordered my eggs multiple ways and they always come out great. Try one of muffins, they are delicious!

1  Thank Damarrio
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I stopped in on my way off the Keys and had my favorite southern style breakfast eggs, sausage and grits which I promptly mushed together like I did as a kid. I had a great meal with friendly service.

2  Thank Karen R