“Wow.. just awful”

Taco Bell
Ranked #68 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 6501 Overseas Highway in Marathon. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside or visit our drive-thru at this Marathon-area Taco Bell location.
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

They pick and choose when their drive thru is open. Saw two girls in the back while in the middle of lunch rush on their phones giggling. They have no sense of urgency... at all. My food order is ALWAYS wrong. Just plain awful. If I owned this place I would be ashamed. Absolutely terrible. And it is constantly terrible. I'm local been here a while. The staff are very rude and unprofessional.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The place does not look clean, service poor and food so greasy, not enough parking lot, super small, because it's too place in one, TacoBell and KFC

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Worst run Taco Bell I've ever been to. Went in for 2 crunchy tacos, took over 20 + minutes. Staff is rude and was not even hustling to prepare food in a timely manner. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Stopped in for lunch and were again happy with the selection available. Love the Taco Bel menu and had the chalumpas and tacos, all delicious.

It lives up to the Taco Bel brand and that quality is as expected.

Would stop again.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

On the way back from Key West we stoped for a quick break and something to eat.

Taco Bell has changed their menu for the better and also trying to make it healthy.

I think now it's the best healthy fast food option out there.

I ordered tacos locos which is one of my favorites. It was good as usual.