“Decent food, decent view”

Island Fish Company
Ranked #28 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2018

The seared tuna salad was good and seared, but interior was an odd shade of pink not dark red. Conch chowder was average. My daughter had clam chowder which was okay and shrimp scampi which she seemed to enjoy. Overall, I’d say about averagewas good.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,158)

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We always stop in at the docks to have lunch or dinner. Their conch fritters and fish tacos are awesome. Since I don't drink while running the boat I can only go off of what the other have said they loved the skinny ritas. Anytime we are in the keys we will be stopping by and suggest everyone to give it a try!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We drove in and were amazed right off the bat at how beautiful the place was and the 20yr old iguana that lives there in a cage. We were sat and greeted in a timely manner. Hubby had his usual Diet Coke and I splurged and had a banana daiquiri. We then both started with their she crab soup and bread both were delicious than we shared a large Cesar salad. Then we both went to order hogfish with mango crab stuffing and hollandaise sauce to which Bethany our server told us they were out of. We were both extremely disappointed as hog fish is our favorite and we can never find it. So we had yellow tail instead hubby had vegetable medley and rice pilaf and I chose Tator tots and coleslaw. My husband absolutely loved his dinner I did not at all I wrapped it up for him to enjoy later. We skipped desserts we were both full. Highly recommend island fish company and ask for Bethany she was great!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Called in with the family for a lunch and a few drinks this place has a lovely view and gets very busy at lunchtime
We sat outside but still with the benefit of AC
Our drinks arrive quickly and they kept refilling the kids sodas
For lunch we had chicken fingers, fried shrimp plate, catch of the day and poor boy
All were well cooked and we cleared our plates always a good sign

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times in our travels down the Keys, and we have never been disapointed. The food is always great, and we especially enjoyed that they were open for breakfast. The view of the boats and docks is beautiful. We even saw a large array of fish swimming around while eating our meal!