“Every mini season we dock up and have a few meals”

Island Fish Company
Ranked #28 of 95 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We always stop in at the docks to have lunch or dinner. Their conch fritters and fish tacos are awesome. Since I don't drink while running the boat I can only go off of what the other have said they loved the skinny ritas. Anytime we are in the keys we will be stopping by and suggest everyone to give it a try!

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,174)

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We drove in and were amazed right off the bat at how beautiful the place was and the 20yr old iguana that lives there in a cage. We were sat and greeted in a timely manner. Hubby had his usual Diet Coke and I splurged and had a banana daiquiri. We then both started with their she crab soup and bread both were delicious than we shared a large Cesar salad. Then we both went to order hogfish with mango crab stuffing and hollandaise sauce to which Bethany our server told us they were out of. We were both extremely disappointed as hog fish is our favorite and we can never find it. So we had yellow tail instead hubby had vegetable medley and rice pilaf and I chose Tator tots and coleslaw. My husband absolutely loved his dinner I did not at all I wrapped it up for him to enjoy later. We skipped desserts we were both full. Highly recommend island fish company and ask for Bethany she was great!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Called in with the family for a lunch and a few drinks this place has a lovely view and gets very busy at lunchtime
We sat outside but still with the benefit of AC
Our drinks arrive quickly and they kept refilling the kids sodas
For lunch we had chicken fingers, fried shrimp plate, catch of the day and poor boy
All were well cooked and we cleared our plates always a good sign

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times in our travels down the Keys, and we have never been disapointed. The food is always great, and we especially enjoyed that they were open for breakfast. The view of the boats and docks is beautiful. We even saw a large array of fish swimming around while eating our meal!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Made my annual pilgrimage to Island Fish Company while visiting the Keys. I wait all year for the conch chowder. Ordered a bowl of the chowder and was very disappointed. It was extremely salty, to the point it was difficult to eat. Hopefully it was only this batch and will be different the next time I go back.

Date of visit: July 2018