All reviews hideaway cafe motor boat fish free boat free breakfast old florida laid back dock staff hot tub full kitchen on site restaurant grassy key key west ocean view palm trees private beach boats
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Great vacation spot. Clean and peaceful. Perfect location. We stayed in the 2 bedroom jacuzzi cottage with our friends. We have stayed in many different paces in the keys but this place was exactly what we needed. The free breakfast was delicious and the free boat rental was a plus. We fished every day and with the help of the dock crew we were able to travel freely through the ocean with no worries. Great staff, fabulous restaurant upstairs. Would highly recommend this place and can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We have stayed at rainbow bend multiple times and love it! It is peaceful, clean, and the staff are very kind and helpful. We love to take the boats out! We also love the location. and not too far from Key West. Would definitely recommend Rainbow Bend as a great vacation spot.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The Room was nice. Staff was very helpful and professional. The environment was excellent. WE felt like never leaving this place. The guys attending the Dock knew their thing and were very helpfull. The Restaurant upstairs was a true Old Classy Florida Classic.
Enjoyed the BBQ Gasebo in the company of nice people.
I highly recommend this collectors item Resort to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My husband and I stayed here during my birthday weekend and Ill tell you we loved loved loved this unspoiled jem. The room felt like we had an apartment right on the ocean and the privacy was great. The people were great no large crowds just perfect. However, our favorite most exciting part of the trip was the boat ride we took it was a blast and so convienient...we had such a great time we are returning for our daughter birthday!!

Room Tip: speak with Karen shell guide you for your specific needs.. rooms right on water..
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Excellent! very clean, bedrooms are spacious the staff is very friendly.
The pool is beautiful large and clean, very peaceful! its a true getaway.my husband and I absolutely love this place, the boats are great.
I travel all over the Caribbean including Hawaii and this place is our getaway. I highly recommended if you just want to getaway and relax.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple