All reviews hideaway cafe motor boat fish free boat free breakfast old florida laid back dock staff hot tub full kitchen on site restaurant grassy key key west ocean view palm trees private beach boats
Reviewed 20 May 2017

The Room was nice. Staff was very helpful and professional. The environment was excellent. WE felt like never leaving this place. The guys attending the Dock knew their thing and were very helpfull. The Restaurant upstairs was a true Old Classy Florida Classic.
Enjoyed the BBQ Gasebo in the company of nice people.
I highly recommend this collectors item Resort to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My husband and I stayed here during my birthday weekend and Ill tell you we loved loved loved this unspoiled jem. The room felt like we had an apartment right on the ocean and the privacy was great. The people were great no large crowds just perfect. However, our favorite most exciting part of the trip was the boat ride we took it was a blast and so convienient...we had such a great time we are returning for our daughter birthday!!

Room Tip: speak with Karen shell guide you for your specific needs.. rooms right on water..
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Excellent! very clean, bedrooms are spacious the staff is very friendly.
The pool is beautiful large and clean, very peaceful! its a true getaway.my husband and I absolutely love this place, the boats are great.
I travel all over the Caribbean including Hawaii and this place is our getaway. I highly recommended if you just want to getaway and relax.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pearls1930
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I come to the rainbow bend every year. going again on 05/21/17. Always a great time, staff is friendly, the boats that come with the room are perfect for spending the morning fishing, include the nice pool and hot tub and you can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We just returned from our second visit at the Rainbow Bend Resort. I was worried that our second visit might not be as good as our first in 2016 -- but it was just as wonderful. This year, we took advantage of the fact that the John Pennekamp State Park is only an hour away in Key Largo, and we had a wonderful morning of snorkeling there. The Rainbow Bend Resort is only minutes away from some fabulous seafood restaurants in Marathon, and the Hideaway Cafe there at the resort is probably the best restaurant in town. We saved this restaurant again for our last evening meal, and it was just as fabulous as we remembered it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family