“Perfect location for the wife”

Curly's Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Marathon
Description: Waterfront drive thru coffee shop at small recreational marina with kayaks, paddle boards and charter fishing.
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We normally fuel up at Smiths automotive and the wife walks over to get her fill of coffee. The coffee is always great and the staff are always friendly. A must stop for the wife when we are in Marathon

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I cant say enough about this little hidden gem. We came here everyday while staying in marathon and were never disapointed. The iced chai tea is to die for, I wish i could bring it all the way home with me. My dad gets the americano iced and says it’s delicious! The woman working there is such a hard worker and manages both the walk up and drive through windows efficiently at the same time. Very friendly and made us feel right at home. There is also a marina with places to sit and look out at the canals and boats. I surely will miss curlys when I get back home up north!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Loved the drive through service, great selection, coffee was good, but could be brewed a little stronger. Worth the price!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This is my first review. The coffee is delicious. I started each day with a cup! Great and efficient service

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to the nearby aquarium and needed some icy drinks and caffeine. Curly’s is right across the highway from the aquarium, and small enough it’s very easy to miss. But they were fast and efficient, and the iced coffee, iced vanilla latte, and their version of Starbucks’ Frappuccino were delicious! Highly recommended if you’re in the area and need a quick hit of caffeine!!