“If you are of Italian descent...just don't bother”
Review of Frank's Grill

Frank's Grill
Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Marathon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I was skeptical when we walked into the strip mall but then we were seated and had fresh bread and a bowl of roasted garlic cloves placed in front of us. There was olive oil on the table & the waitress brought us balsamic. I need to state our waitress was fantastic & the lady who brought our bread was super sweet. I ordered ziti with broccoli, chicken, oil, & garlic. I got penne, I didn't see nor taste any garlic or oil, my pasta was in a bowl of hot water. I know I should have complained but my family had their food & I prefer that we dine together. My husband ordered the Chicken Marsala & it came with a side of spaghetti & marinara. I tasted his spaghetti sadly the sauce tasted like it came from a can. My son ordered the chicken fettuccine alfredo it was watery. My daughter ordered the Chicken Parmesan. She said it was average. The best thing I have to say about my meal was the chicken was good. The broccoli was mainly stem pieces. I've had more flavor from the same dish made by Lean Cuisine. I would have been ok with average food but I paid over $80 for our meal. It filled the void that's all I can say.

1  Thank karendenner

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Great food great service ..lots of food !! Veal was outstanding spaghetti meat sauce nice sausage in it ...yup find this place and go there !!! The prior reviews are spot on !!! Joe was a great server .. hustled and did the little things to make it a great meal ..

1  Thank Nate71369
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Always a good spot, nothing fancy. Food is good and portions are generous. We ate there two nights in a row.

1  Thank jhwwre
Reviewed 24 July 2018

We were a little "seafooded" out, and a bit tired of regular restaurant food as well. Frank's was great...excellent food!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Been in Marathon for 2 weeks. Tonight we had one of the best meals we have had since we have been here. Come to Marathon every year, but have never visited here. Wonderful meal. Julia was our server and she was great. I had veal piccata and my husband had snapper in white clam sauce. It was all really good.