“Wonderful time”
other travellers have booked this property
A smart apartment in a sea view location
Secure  gated entrance Beach by the harbour and sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Secure  gated entrance
Beach by the harbour and sea
A view from the balcony
The beach
Kitchen
The jetty
Secure allocated parking
One of two all weather tennis courts
View Of apartment 2nd floor
View from the gated entrance
Hot tub
Heated Pool
2nd bathroom
Dressing and vanity area to main bedroom
From living area to kitchen
Living area to left, dining to right
Dressing area / clothes storage
Living area
From kitchen to living area
View from main bedroom
Main bedroom with sea view and access to balcony
Lounge area
Dining
Master bedroom Balcony
Main Balcony
Balcony
Bedroom 3
bedroom 3 with twin beds.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Juan G
Coral Gables, Florida
“Wonderful time”
Reviewed 25 July 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I was having trouble booking my reservation online (technicality), and had to call in for help. One of the girls there was able to help me quickly, booked me & took my payment by phone, and offered more info on the place I wanted to rent in Miami (I prefer speaking to people despite living in digital times). They had a few nice places in Miami, but I went with one on Brickell, since it was most centric. I had to call in again when checking in, because the lock box code wasn’t working, and the girl that answered the emergency line got me the right code immediately. Very much appreciated how quickly things were handled. Loved the city guide they put together with suggestions on places to eat and things to see (this was in the apartment and they also sent me a digital copy by email). They’re definitely quick to help and the place we stayed in, on Brickell, was superb and just a short walk or Uber drive from pretty much anything we needed. The place was clean and well decorated and honestly, we didn’t want to leave.

gkealy
NYC
“DO NOT RENT FROM ITRIP/PHOENIX VACATIONS SOUTH FLORIDA”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Yes there was..DO NOT RENT FROM ITRIP/PHOENIX RENTALS.They were totally dishonest with me. They did not tell me that there was major construction going on in the building I rented UNTIL I WAS ALREADY ON MY WAY to Islamorada. The totally knew there was major construction and the entire balcony was off limits. I went there..there were 2 huge cranes in the back of the building, working, and windows were being replaced..it was a mess. I did not take possession..and after a fight, I received a refund. The docks were totally ruined and half under water.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Jan 2018
The person leaving this comment did not rent this apartment.
387terrib
“Top notch vacation in an Islamorada gem”
Reviewed 2 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We loved our stay at Ocean Harbour Apartments. After viewing photos on your website, we chose this based on the beautiful grounds and lovely accomodations.
We could not have been more pleased with the outstanding views and comfortable apartment. Even better than we expected!
Loved the fitness room, beautiful beach and peacefulness of the place. Watching the sunrise on the lovely lanai was such a treat. Wish the weather had been warmer but maybe next year as we hope to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Highway access
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
helenchen...
Newmarket, Canada
“A Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

This spacious condo is beautifully furnished and equipped. The gated community is very quiet and has a heated salt water pool. There is a nice spot to see the moon and sunrise. The owner of the condo is very nice. The other residents and staff in the community are also very friendly and we greatly enjoyed our stay.

Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park is only 15 minutes away and we enjoyed biking, snorkeling and kayaking.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, the condo, and the facility
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing