“Everybody Wants Some!”

A Lil' Tail Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This is family fun fishing at its best. I cater to everyone from the expert to the novice angler so bring out the kids to create a lifetime of memories, catching snook, redfish, trout, snappers, sharks, tarpon and more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went out with Jeremy for a few hours and had a great time. Yellowtails and a couple of Amber Jack's. Jeremy got us on fish and he knew how to catch them. We have been on several fishing charters over the years and this has been our best experience. We learned some things and we left with a few bags of delicious fish. Thanks Jeremy!

All reviews
"vacation"
"dolphins"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t have “hooked” up with a better charter! From start to finish the experience was top notch. Jeremy’s vast knowledge of the waters and fish makes for a great day and lots of fish. Looking forward to making this an every year event.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Booked a trip with Captain Jeremy when we were down for a wedding. He had us on the fish from the time we anchored. We caught so many fish & he is so knowledgeable & friendly. Looking forward to coming back soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Ok... so it took a year to write this review but, the good news is it must have been good for me to go back on and finally get to writing the review which I promised I would do. My kids and I went fishing with Captain Jeremy March of 2017 and had a great time. We caught many different varieties of fish and were able to keep them and bring them to a local restaurant to cook up for us. My son just brought up the other day that he wants to go back fishing there again. Thank you for the good time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Despite everyone's doubts about returning to the Keys, Again another outstanding trip!! We have made a friend for life. Captain Jeremy of Lil' Tail does not disappoint! We were able to go twice with him this trip and caught a variety of fish both times. Highly recommended!! See you again soon friend!